Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2014

First Post for Cuddly Buddly.

Good morning everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week! The boss is out this week so it has been so peaceful for the most part! I'm actually working from home today...  I don't get to do that very often. Nothing much going on this week... I've been able to get a bit of coloring done this week which is fantastic!  Some weeks it just seems to flow so much better than others! Now this weekend I can concentrate on getting some cards done. I have two finished that I need to take a photo of for next week too. Although, one of them I can't decide if I'm finished or not LOL I'll have to ask Vicky... she is my go to person LOL  Do you have one of those? She always gives me the best advice when I'm stuck!  And I'm ALWAYS stuck! LOL .. Alright... on to my creation for today!

Today is my very first post for Cuddly Buddly. I'm so excited :) Be sure to hop over to the Cuddly Buddly website! There are tons to see and the images and stamps are just WONDERFUL!!! There are several artists and they each have their own unique style! I just love them!! Here is what I've come up with for my first post:







For this card I am showcasing Christine Grove DS Superdog which you can find in the Cuddly Buddly Shop. Isn't he ADORABLE!!!  I'm not really super happy with this card.. I had the idea in my head, but it just didn't go down like it was in my head LOL!!  Not one of my favorites ... I'll have to use him again and see if I can come up with something better! The skyline was Cameo cut. I also added the different superhero images. I printed the sentiment and colored it to match the super outfit! The circle die is a My Favorite Things die. And he is of course colored with my handy dandy Copic markers which I love so much!!

Copic Markers Used:
  • Yellow Circle: Y11, Y15, Y19, Y38
  • Dog: E40, E42, E43, E44; C00, C1, C3
  • Nose: C1, C3, C5, C7
  • Outfit: YG06, G14, G17, G29
  • Tongue: R20, R22
Challenges:

9 comments:

Sue said...

Another great card for our challenge over at Sister Act thanks for joining us..Sue DT:)

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love the humour in this card, your design compliments the image so well.

Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Challenge Anniversary.

Dionne

MagsB said...

This is so much fun! Superdog is so funny! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

love Mags B x

Sandra said...

Oooh I like it Susan!!
Cute image and I like the skyline!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

~ginny said...

OMG Susan! I give this a double thumbs up! Can't believe you don't like it... The idea is so creative, your execution looks really well done to me, and your coloring is first rate as always! LOVE the sound effects! Thank you for sharing your project & your delightful creativity at our house!
Challenge #89 - Anything Goes
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 46 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Julie said...

Love the whole scene! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie T

Julie said...

Love the whole scene! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie T

Melanie Smith said...

Great design. I really love the skyline! Thank you for participating with us over at "The Paper Nest Dolls" Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again soon. Melanie, DT