Our first challenge is Ladies.. and here is what I have done for this challenge:
This is Elf Girl With Staff from SLS Lines Digital Stamps. She is colored with my Copic Markers. I cut the image with the Spellbinders die.. her feet are hanging off. I did pop her up above her cape and staff and that back arm. The sentiment is a stamp and I used a Spellbinders label die to cut the brown under it. I added a little bit of brown Distress Stickles. I added the three dew drops in the corner, the ribbon down the side and the stitching. The papers are strips and then distressed at one side and layered like that down the card. I layered the same way on the inside and stitched as well.
Copic Markers Used:
- Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
- Staff Wood: E33, E34, E35, E37
- Wraps: BG72, BG75, BG78
- Shirt: YG95, YG99, G99
- Pants and Boots: E23, E25, E27
- Knife Case, Belt and Cape: T1, T3, T5, T7, T9
- Headband and Bag: R56, R59, RV69
- Hair and Feathers: E21, E97, E99, E39, E59
- Staff Gem: B0000, B000, B00
- CCEE1437: Odd Day (3 Dew Drops) @ CCEE Stampers.
- Challenge #37: Stitching @ Inky Chicks Challenge.
- Add Ribbon @ The Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #94: Anything Goes @ The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
- CCH #179: Three of a Kind (dew drops) @ The Crazy Challenge.
- Stitching @ Oldie But A Goodie Challenge.
- Repeat Repeat (dew drops) @ Papertake Weekly Challenge.
- Challenge #194: Stitching @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
- Challenge #78: Kirsty-Anne's Sketch @ The Sketchy Challenge.
- Challenge #51: Anything Goes/Fall Colours @ Creative Moments.
- September: Anything Goes @ Crafting By Designs.
- September: Anything With A Handmade Bow @ Craft-Dee BowZ.
- September: Anything Goes @ Ladybug Crafts.
- Anything Goes @ A Creative Romance.
- Anything Goes @ Crafting Station Challenge.
- Challenge #74: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- Challenge #46: Anything Goes @ Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog.