Today I am sharing my Whiff of Joy Project for November. We are sharing Christmas Decorations:
For my project I made this little Drum using my Silhouette Cameo and a file from SVG.Cuts. I used assorted scrap papers from Christmas last year and I added twine, brads and tinsel. This is open on the inside so I can fill it up with Chocolate or Candy Canes! I used Angel Maya on the drum. I did a bit of decoupage on her. She is colored with my Copic Markers.
Copic Markers Used:
- Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
- Star and Halo: Y00, Y11, Y15, Y38, YR24
- Hair: YR20, YR23, E33, YR24
- Dress: R35, R37, R56
- Challenge #19: Anything But A Card @ Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog.
- November: Not A Card @ Crafting Cafe.
- November: Christmas @ Kit and Clowder.
- Challenge #1: Anything Goes @ A Crafty Mess.
- Lots of Embellishments @ MilkCoffee Challenge.
- Challenge #225: Anything Goes @ Stampavie and More.
- Challenge #57: Anything goes @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
- HIMCR #175: Any Holiday @ Crazy 4 Challenges.
- Anything Goes @ That Craft Place Ltd Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #145: Any Winter Holiday @ DL Dot Art.
- Challenge #170: Christmas @ Ooh La La Creations Challenges.
- TPE278: Anything Goes @ The Pink Elephant.
- Anything Goes @ Whoopsidaisy Challenge.
- Christmas Decorations - No Cards @ Craft Room Challenge.
- Week #47: Xmas Celebrations @ Digi Choosday.
- Challenge #91: Tis The Season @ Crafting For All Seasons.
- X is for Xmas Music @ ABC Christmas Challenge.
- Challenge #105: Christmas @ DigiStamps4Joy.
- Challenge #205: Anything Goes @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #160: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.