Followers

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November Cuddly Buddly.

Good morning!

Today I am sharing my second Cuddly Buddly post with you for November:






I decided to use the Budding Vine Corner from Lilyboo's Pretty Cottage. Once I had those colored up I knew that I wanted to do just a pretty simple card, but I needed some fantastic sentiment to go in the middle. And what better sentiment to put in the middle but a wonderful scripture!!  And then I found Kim MacFarlane's Holy Scriptures and I knew I had found what I wanted. I saw this scripture which she put into the shape of the Cross and I just LOVE it!! That is when it came together. I colored the corner with my Copic Markers. I added some stitching, some Embossing Enamel and the pearls. It is a pretty simple card for me, but I don't think its quite CAS. LOL  Oh well! Maybe it would be considered CAS to some? I'm not even sure! That is how CAS illiterate I am!! I also inked around the white paper with Rose ink. I layered the same papers on the inside and added some stitching and pearls to finish it off.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Flower: R20, R22, R24
  • Leaves: YG01, YG05, YG09
  • Vine: E31, E34, E35, E37
Challenges:

18 comments:

Jacee said...

A lovely card Susan, so pretty.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card Susan, love all the detailing. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

Shona Chambers said...

Those flowers around the border are so pretty and you coloured them beautifully. So happy you joined us at TIME OUT and hope you can come back again soon.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and the corners work wonderfully with the sentiment. Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Jennifer (DT member)

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Love colours and corners. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Penny said...

This is a really pretty design. Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

Caryn said...

What a beautiful, elegant and serene card - just stunning.
Thanks so much for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Melissa said...

This is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at creative fingers challenge

Mary Lou said...

Gorgeous card ....Love!!! Verse is pretty with the added corners:) So glad to see you join in the Fussy and Fancy challenge!! Best of luck!
Happiness and Hugs

Mervi said...

Lovely and beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts;-))m

Laurence said...

Gorgeous CAS card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
Laurence DT

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's.

Helen x

Melanie said...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Aything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Allways Something Creative)

sweetpea said...

Lovely card, I love the ornate corners. Thanks for joining in at TTCRD Janet DT x

julie1 said...

gorgeous, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

Alyx said...

So beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place challenge blog. Erin xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and at Whoopsi Daisy