Here is my card for our challenge:
For this one I used Copic to color the image. I used scrap papers from Club Scrap and cardstock. I used several dies: two of them Spellbinders and the other Memory Box. I distressed some edges, added some bone buttons which I have had forever! I think I have buttons in every color and shape LOL I must have collected them when I first started crafting. I created the sentiment for the outside and inside of the card. I thought it was fitting :) I also used some ribbon across the top.
- Challenge #5: Anything Goes @ Paper Playtime.
- Buttons or Bows @ Whoopsi Daisy Challenge.
- Use Scallops @ Hambo Hoedown.
- Challenge #10: Masculine Birthday @ Seize The Birthday.
- Challenge #162: Add A Sentiment @ Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.
- Challenge #71: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #260: Anything Goes @ Cute Card Thursday.
- Here's One For The Boys @ Delightful Challenge.
- Die Cuts @ Clearly I Stamp.
- Paper Ala Mode: Anything Goes @ The Outlawz.
- Challenge #52: Diecuts, Punches and Cutouts @ Use It Tuesday.
- Challenge #47: Cute and Cuddly @ Deep Ocean Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #75: Our Four-Legged Friends @ Use Your Stuff.
- Challenge #56: Boys Only @ Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
- Challenge #174: Are You Up For A Laugh @ Crafty Catz
- CMC #16: Lots of Layers @ Card Mania Challenges.
- Challenge #52: Anything Goes @ Tuesday Alchemy.
- One For The Boys @ Crafty Ribbons Challenge.
- Challenge #7: Anything Goes @ Lady Anne's Challenges Sentimental Friday.
- Challenge #22: Free Style @ A Blog Named Hero.
- Challenge #7: Diecuts @ Natalie and Amy's Challenge.
- March Anything Goes Challenge @ One Crazy Stamper.Com.
- Monthly Challenge #8: Happy Birthday @ Connie Can Crop.
- Anything Goes @ Crafter's Digital Art Center Anything Goes Challenge Room.
- Challenge #4: Anything Goes @ Lady Anne's Challenges Vickie's Challenges.
- Challenge #7: Anything Goes @ Pin & Tack Handcrafted Delights.
- Fur or Feathers @ Stamp and Create.
- Challenge #9: Masculine Theme @ V's Sweet Ideas.
- Challenge #6 @ Lady Anne's Challenges Stamp Challenge.
- Challenge #5: For The Boys @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
Here is my 2nd card with the same image:
For this one I used a lot of the same. I used several dies... including the scalloped square by Spellbinders, the flower spray is Memory Box and the label is from My Favorite Things. I colored this image using Prismacolor pencils and Copic for the ground. I distressed several of the papers and I used the same sentiment that I designed for this card. I only used two bone buttons on this one as well.
- MIM #131 @ Make It Monday.
- TTCRD Challenge Mar 12-18: Anything Goes @ Through The Craftroom Door.
- CYDI? Challenge #31: Male Birthdays @ Can You Digi It.
- Challenge #12: Add A Sentiment @ Creative Moments.
- Challenge #103: Anything Goes @ Art Impressions Blog.
- Challenge #118: Ribbons and Diecuts @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #147: Anything Goes @ MyGrafico Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #220: Anything Goes @ One Stop Craft Challenge.
- Challenge #7: Anything Goes @ No Matter Which Challenges.
- Challenge #4: Layer It Up @ Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.
- Day #43: Two For Tuesday @ 365 Cards.
We also got our driveway poured yesterday! FINALLY!! It has been really terrible driving on the rock and dirt. I can't drive on it for a week, but it is poured so that is great!
I'm not 100% well yet, but I am feeling really good!! It's good to be feeling better :) I missed a day and a half of work and I NEVER miss work LOL But all is good.
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. We will be heading off to church in a bit. Happy Sunday everyone!!!