Today we start a new challenge with One Stitch At A Time. This week is Challenge #154 - Anything Goes!
I used a Stitchy Stamps Image - Pumpkin Fairy. Way cute!! I colored the fairy with Copic. I used all scraps on this card. I distressed some of the papers edges. I used a Memory Box die cut and Queen & Co. Pave stones. I also used a Spellbinders die for the sentiment. I doodled on the edge of the image and he inside of the card to match. I used a sketch from Incy Wincy Designs:
G12, G17, G19
YG01, YG06, YG09
YR00, YR02, YR16, YR18
- Follow That Sketch @ Incy Wincy Designs Challenge
- ABC19: Anything Goes @ ABC Challenges.
- Challenge 200: Buttons or Bling @ Digital Tuesday Challenge.
- Challenge #55: Pick 2 (Die Cuts, Distressing) @ Love To Create Challenge Blog.
- Spark Your Creativity Now! Challenge #7: Anything Goes @ Pin And Tack.
- TSG197: Black Cardstock @ There She Goes Clear Stamps.
- Shades of Green @ Inkspirational.
- IIC #100: St. Patricks Day or Green @ Inky Impressions Challenge.
- PTT #110: Die Cuts @ Party Time Tuesdays.
- Go Green! @ Scrap-Creations.
- Day #33: Color Like Crazy @ 365 Cards
Have a wonderful Sunday! I'm going to watch church online and hopefully feel better by tomorrow. I hate being sick.