So, on to our challenge #55.. this week we have an 'Anything But A Card' challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. I decided to make some bookmarks. My very favorite bookmarks are magnetized bookmarks, so that is exactly what I did. Here are my bookmarks:
I really had fun making these and this was first attempt at a bookmark. I used the AWESOME image from SKDigis - Gus the Bookworm. I used sentiments from Sentimental Susan. I used all scraps for my paper. I loved all these school papers, so it was fun to bring out these scraps :) I inked the edge of each sentiment. Kevin went out and bought me these small magnetic sheets that I was able to use for the magnets in the middle. These type of bookmarks are hard to find and they have always been my favorite! What better way to get them than to make them yourselves!! LOL I love it! They are cute too :) I colored the image with Copic.
- Challenge #78: Anything Goes @ Bearly Mine Challenges.
- Anything Goes @ Stamp 'n' Doodle.
- TTCRD Challenge Mar 19 to 25: Anything Goes @ Through the Craftroom Door.
- Challenge #52: Anything Goes @ Tuesday Alchemy.
- Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Anything Goes @ Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #39: Anything But A Card @ Craft Us Crazy
- Challenge #22: Free Style @ A Blog Named Hero.
- Paper A La Mode: Anything Goes @ The Outlawz.
- Challenge #12: Anything Goes @ 613 Avenue Create.
- Anything Goes Challenge Room @ Crafter's Digital Art Center.
- Challenge #6: Anything Goes @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
- Challenge #7: Anything Goes @ Pin & Tack Handcrafted Delights.
- Challenge #48: Anything But A Card @ Crafting For All Seasons.
- TTT Challenge: Anything Goes @ Shelly's Images.
- Challenge #153: Go Where You Haven't Gone Before @ The Order of the Opus Gluei.
- Challenge #155: Make It Cute @ Craft Your Passion Challenges.
- MIM #133 @ Make It Monday.
- Challenge #148: Anything Goes @ My Grafico Challenge Blog.
Oh! Have you all watched "The Bible"? That is what I've been watching for the past five Sundays. It has really been so well done. Okay.. off to work :)