Copic: C1, C3, C5, 100, Colorless Blender
All White Paper (all pieces but card base from my stash), Doilie (from my stash), White Ribbon (from my stash)
Darice Embossing Folders Squares and Bamboo
The play, fun and happy I used a stencil and ink. Too cute! And of course.. I added dimension to the koalas.. arms, legs, popped the square. And that is about it.
- Card Sketch #31 @ Let's Capture These Sketches
- Challenge #189: All White Except Image! @ My Time To Craft
- Embossing @ Scrap-Creations
- Challenge #69: Emboss It! @ Shopping Our Stash
- PWC224: No Patterned/Designer Paper @ Paper Pretties
- Challenge 94: Shaped Cards @ Penny's Paper-Crafty
- Challenge 235: A Different Shape @ Cute Card Thursday
- Inspire Me Fridays 77: Anything Goes @ Joyful Stamper
- Challenge #135: For a Child @ Totally Papercrafts
- My Family @ My Sheri Crafts
- MIM #108 @ Make It Monday
- September Monthly Challenge: Family Affair @ Mema's Crafts
- Challenge #44: Anything But Square @ Little Miss Muffet
- Show Us Your Ribbon (I've had the ribbon for about 8 years LOL or more!, the doily is about 5 years old) @ Oldie But A Goodie
- Shaped Other Than Square or Rectangle @ Shelly's Images
- Week #133: The White Challenge @ The Shabby Tea Room
- I am thankful for the sermon today on anger. It was enlightening as usual.
- I am thankful for the kids working together to get the dishes done in record time tonight.
- I am thankful for the little nap that I was able to sneak in today.
- I am thankful for the good dinner tonight. Everyone pitched in and worked on something for dinner. It was great!
- I am thankful to Kevin for waking me up from my nap before I slept too long. I am always thankful for him being a part of my life.
Day One Prayer Focus:
- Plead for God's mercy on the Church, nation and world. Pray that He would stay His righteous judgement and turn us to Himself in fervent love and deep repentance. (2 Chronicles 7:14; Psalm 85:4-7; Daniel 9:18-19; Hebrews 4:16; James 4:8-10; 1 Peter 4:17)
- Pray for believers to be much more concerned about the glory of God's Name and spread of Christ's Kingdom than economic, political and social comforts. (Matthew 5:10-12, 6:33; James 4:1-3)