- Challenge 53: Embossing @ Patties Creations Challenge
- Anything Goes @ Shelly's Images
- Challenge #26: Anything Goes @ The Squirrel And The Fox
- Inspire Me Fridays 75: Anything Goes @ Joyful Stamper
- CFC69: Embossing @ CAS-ual Fridays
- Challenge #73: Anything Goes @ My Mums Craft Shop
- Anything Goes @ Papertake Weekly
- Anything Goes @ 7 Kids College Fund
Still no word from Immigration. This is the most long, drawn out process and the worst part is just not hearing anything and not knowing. The attorney said that if he doesn't hear anything by Friday that he will call again. So.. I will keep praying and hoping that we hear something soon. I really want him home by Christmas.
This week.. even though it was a short week (4 days) it was so extra long!! I really thought it would never end! We will see how next week shapes up. The best thing would be to have good news from Immigration right at the beginning of the week.
I have a bunch of images I'm trying to get colored. I have figured out that is what takes me the longest. That and cutting them. And that is only because I love to piece them LOL I have one image colored and pieced and I'm working on two others.. and I have about 5 more waiting. Once I have them colored it doesn't take as long for me to put the card together.. okay, mostly doesn't take me as long. Okay Okay!! I'm slow! I'm slow and everything takes me way too long to finish LOL
- I am thankful for having an Archiver's right across the street. They have the best selection of papers around.. and well.. I'm just a paper junkie! It is my very favorite thing!
- I am thankful for the inhaler that was prescribed for Bailey today. I'm hoping it will help her with some issues we have had with constant coughing, tightness, etc. Time will tell.
- I am thankful for having a good job and a promotion. I am so lucky to be able to go to work each day and get a paycheck.
- I am thankful for having Skype and Kevin. He was able to show Bailey how to use the inhaler.
- I am thankful for my bipap which helps me to get a decent sleep each night. Now I just need to get in for a checkup and a new machine. I am definitely due. And I'm not really sure how I ever slept without it.. Oh wait!! I don't think I did LOL
- I am thankful for being able to work from home on Friday. This allowed me to actually get some work done and to finish the phone bill which had to be done by 5 pm.
- I am thankful for Michael who came and filled my water glass while I worked away.
- I am thankful for the Walmart across the street, which is where I buy most of our groceries. They have almost everything for much cheaper than anywhere else.
- I am thankful for having medical insurance and dental insurance which helps me afford to take care of everyone and get the medications that are needed.
- I am thankful for the medical spending account at work which I pay a little on through the year. The card has the entire amount on it at the beginning fo the year. This makes it so much easier to pay for medical and dental exams, medications, glasses, contacts, any procedures that need to be done. It has helped so much.
- I am thankful when the kids listen to me. It is so nice when they actually do what I say before I have to ask them a dozen times and get angry.
- I am thankful for Kevin having a good place to live. I am so glad that Vaughn and Karen are good to him.
- I am thankful that Kevin quit smoking last year. He was so very sick, but he wasn't able to smoke and when he got well he never picked them up again.
- I am thankful for being able to open the windows for the first time since early spring. It just got too hot too early this year. I love being able to open the windows.
- I am thankful for Netflix. Where I can watch shows and movies which is exactly what I do each night when I go to bed.