I did have to go out once today and that was to get a string repaired on Bailey's Viola. Now, they haven't even started learning how to play at school yet, but she is always in her room trying to mess with it and play LOL Hey.. I'm glad she is excited about it!! She did break a string though.. the thickest string on the Viola! She did this a few nights ago. I was in bed when I got a couple of texts LOL They were all.. I promise I won't mess with it anymore until the teacher tells us what to do... I won't even take it out... I'm really sorry, but the string broke. I had to chuckle.. so since I was already asleep! LOL I let her sit on it until the morning and told her it just happens... Orchestra strings break. They will begin playing on Tuesday, so she is all set to go.
Bailey and I also tried a Pinterest today... well... I tried it on her LOL I saw this on Pinstrosity.. I LOVE this site!! Always gives me a good laugh! Now, Bailey has much shorter hair than me... so it really made her hair poofy LOL She was not happy! She kept telling me she looked like a boy at school.. I'm really wondering about that one LOL So here she is with the foil:
Here is a card I worked on:
Good night everyone!
- Sketch #64 @ Sketches By Carly
- Pins and/or Charms @ Craft Room Challenge
- Challenge #34: Stitching @ Crafting for all Seasons
- Paper Piecing (oldie: charm (had for no less than 5 yrs lol) @ Oldie But A Goodie
- Week 34: Stitching...Real or Faux @ Polka Doodles
- Paper Piecing @ Ladybug Craft Ink TLT
- PSC47: Anything Goes with a Sentiment @ Perfect Sentiments
- Challenge 21: Anything Goes @ ATCs and Cards with Attitude
- Inspire Me Fridays 74: Anything Goes! @ Inspire Me Fridays
- Challenge #3: Anything Goes @ QKR Stampede