This weeks is Challenge #128: Funny Bone (funny verse or poem). I had such a hard time with this theme.. I have no idea why either! I couldn't think of anything funny.. so I decided to try with a graphic first and then pick a funny saying?? Wow.. I don't know.. major brain blockage LOL But I finally worked it out and here is what I came up with:
Challenge #128: Funny Bone
Image: Mud Puddle Boy
Jeans: B93, B95, B97
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E93
Mud: E27, E25, E21
White Highlights: E41
Hair: Y21, Y23
Buttons: C10, C7, C1
Papers are all scraps, Sizzix Splat Die, Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Brown Scribbles 3D Paint
I just can't tell you how much I love MelJen's images! They are so fun to work with .. and it doesn't seem to matter what I do with them.. they are just awesome! :) Hopefully you all will have a much easier time coming up with something humorous! It really shouldn't have been that hard LOL
- Challenge 125: Favorite Technique (That would be paper piecing and then stitching) @ Mark's Finest Paper and Stamps
- #38: It's A Stitch Up! @ Pile It On
- Child Image w/Stash Anything (papers, splats, 3D paints!) @ Clear It Out Challenges
- Challenge 53: Lovely Layers @ Divas By Design
- Challenge #12: Anything Goes @ Papelitos Stamps
- Challenge #133: It's A Cut! Use Any Die Cut (Sizzix Splat) @ Sassy Cheryl's
- Challenge 63: Something Funny, Hunny! @ AUD Sentiments
- Use More Than 1 Die Cut or Punch @ Di's Digi Designs
- Punches and Dies @ Squiggle Stamps
- Boys/Men September Challenge @ Cute & Girly
- FBC 112: Humor; Funny Stuff @ Freshly Brewed
- Anything Goes @ Creative Craft Challenges
- Anything Goes @ The Sweet Pea Stampers
- Anything Goes @ Send A Smile 4 Kids
- Ink Em' Up @ Simply Challenged Challenges
- Challenge #173: Children @ C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
Yesterday I stayed home from work. I haven't been feeling that great for the last few days. I can't really pin point what is wrong.. a little dizzy here and there... upset stomach and not much of an appetite.. but most of all I feel jittery.. or anxious.. but I'm not. Really really hard to explain.. all I know is that I know how I usually feel and I don't feel right. Something is definitely off. I tried to get into the doctor yesterday, but there wasn't any openings. I have an appointment for 9:45 am this morning. We will go in and see if they can figure out what is not right LOL Sounds really crazy.. but I'm sure you know what I mean.. something just doesn't feel right. I'm hoping to head into work right after the appointment.
- I am thankful for not having to drive in the rain at night. It held off and I was able to get home. Everything glares so much at night and especially when its raining. That is my least favorite time to drive.
- I am thankful for being invited to dinner tonight with the executives. Even though I didn't want to do and I stressed about it for days, it was a good meal and good company.
- I am thankful that Vaughn and Karen have Kevin help them out when they go out of town or to help Vaughn do something around the workshop. It is good for him to have something to do. I'm thinking of making a set of cards to send them as a thank you.
- I am thankful for the rain coming in and the cooler air. We really need the rain and it should be a really great week with the temperature dropping. I much prefer colder air. I don't really like our hot and humid summers very much LOL
- I am thankful for the text message today from the kids father that he is sending some child support. I will be able to get the kids some much needed pants!
- I am thankful for the rainy day we had today. It is so good to have rain and I love it!
- I am thankful for being able to get through a chunk of my overwhelming emails at work! Here is to catching up soon!
- I am thankful for the cool air and the lower humidity making for a beautiful night. It is a HUGE change from last night when it was so humid I think I could have sliced it with a knife!
- I am thankful for the extra pay this week to help us with the extra immigration expenses.
- I am thankful for the kids doing a better job tonight getting done the things I have been asking them to do. I did have to take away the laptops and phones, but it did get done at least.
- I am thankful for being able to lay down a bit more this morning. I woke up way early and couldn't go back to sleep.
- I am thankful I was able to stay home today since I haven't been feeling well for a few days now.
- I am thankful I was able to get a Doctor appointment for tomorrow morning. I was also able to set up an appointment next month with the Pulmonary Office. I was suppose to go last year LOL Just a bit behind!
- I am thankful for the times today when I was distracted and didn't feel quite so bad.
- I am thankful for Kevin. He is always there for me no matter what. He was there to get my mind off not feeling well for a bit. I adore him :)