Today is my very first post with them as a DT and I couldn't be more excited! I know you have seen the amazing art work she does. I JUST love it and I know you will too!! This week is Challenge #126 and the theme is Back To School! For this one I used the Cheer Girl image. Love this girl! I colored her with Copic.. details below. I used the Die-namics Page Banner Strip. The papers were from Pinecone Press Papers "Composition Book", House of Three "Numbers". I don't know who made the grid paper and Kraft Cardstock. I inked everywhere with Colorbox yellow ink. I also used yellow and frosted ice Stickles, Scribbles sunny yellow paint. I made the pompoms with my sparkle fiber that I have had forever. I think they turned out pretty cute :) Okay.. here it is:
Copic Markers (detail below)
Yellow: Y04, Y08, Y13
Black: C1, C5, C7, C10
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E97, E99, Y21, Y23, Y38, YR21
Pentel Sunburst Gel Pen - White and ZIG Millennium Black 05
- Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 166 @ The Sweetest Thing
- Back To School @ Paper Issues
- Challenge 70: Back To School @ Fussy And Fancy
- Back To School @ Incy Wincy Designs
- Challenge #4: Go Team Go @ Eureka Stamps
- Anything Goes @ Krafty Girls
- Challenge #31: Back To School @ Love To Create
- Challenge #30: Anything Goes @ Tuesday Alchemy
- Challenge #186: Back To School @ Crafty Creations
- Anything Goes @ Heck of a Challenge
- I'm thankful for my Prismacolor Pencils and Copic Markers, which allow me to color. I love coloring images; I find it very relaxing.
- I am thankful to the patient AT&T Wireless Customer Service Representative who stayed on the phone with me for quite some time, probably over 30 minutes. She helped me get the account straightened out after they messed it up when I upgraded phones. She also gave me an $80+ credit to fix the mistakes, which in turn got my bill down to where it needed to be.
- I am thankful for my excellent review at work. I got a 4.53 out of 5.0. I can't be perfect LOL they do make me feel appreciated during this time of year.
- I am thankful that my kids make it to school even when I'm not here in the morning to supervise. And I'm glad they make it safely home every day.
- I am thankful for Wisdom Hunters showing up in my email box every day. I find it easy to read and understand. It sends me off to work with something good to think about. There is nothing better than the words from the Holy Bible to send you off on your day.
- I am thankful for the phone call I get each morning from Kevin waking me up so I can see him before I head off to work. It is always a nice time because everyone is still asleep and its just him and I.
- I am thankful for Gilbert Worthy. I have worked with him for a while now. He went and got me a salad today for lunch since I was really busy.
- I am thankful that after my long, 13 hour day today and having to stay late for a meeting, that the traffic was not bad at all and it didn't take me too long to get back home to the kids.
- I am thankful that the weather is starting to cool a bit. It has been such a hot, hot summer that it is nice to go out and be able to breathe without that hot, humid air smothering you when you step outside.
- I am thankful for my sister. I am thankful that she remains cancer free and that she is here near us.