Today I plan on just having a relaxing, craft and race filled day at home! Michael has to go to work later in the morning, but after that I shouldn't have to go anywhere! We have the V8 race today...qualifying, the Top 10 Shootout and one race I believe. Then we also have free practice 3 and 4 and qualifying for the MotoGP riders. It will be a great day!!
If you are interested in a Design Team, consider visiting Open-Minded Crafting Fun for the DT Call. We are looking for six (6) additional members. We would LOVE to have you come join our team!! One more week on the DT Call. It will end on the 31st.
Here is my card today:
This card uses Mistletoe Kitty from Imagine That!. This adorable little Christmas Cat is the October Digi Image of the Month. Hmmm... I just realized I forgot to glitter that bell! LOL I'll have to go back and do that! I added some poinsettia stickers on the top corner. All of the papers are from my scrap box. I made a scrap box of Christmas scraps LOL I thought I would go ahead and separate them so it would be easier for me to go through them. The papers are silver and black/gray. Off for Christmas colors. I added in the bit of red and green as well. The adorable Kitty is colored with my Copic Markers. I added a bit of twine and gems. Around the die cut cat I used some Aged Silver Embossing Powder from Stampendous. The die is from My Favorite Things. I also embossed the strip of silver with the twine wrapped around it. The stamps on the outside and inside are Fun 'N' Flair Stamps - "Miss Shayla at Christmas Time". I added a bit of glitter to the hat and I'm going to add that glitter to that bell too!! :D Have a great day everyone!! And Thanks for looking!!
Copic Markers Used:
- Fur: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR14, YR24, YR27
- Cardinal: C5, C7, C9; R22, R24, R35, R29
- Berries: R22, R24, R29
- Hat: R22, R24, R35, R37, R29
- Collar and Leaves: G12, G14, G17
- Nose: R20, R22
- Challenge #284: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenges.
- Challenge #10: Anything Goes (1/1) @ Doodle Pantry LLC Challenge Blog.
- October: Use Flowers or Brads (1/1) @ The Outlawz Greeting Card.
- Retarte #63: Anything Goes @ Stamp Art Papel Retarte.
- October 20th-26th: Anything Goes (2/2) @ Through The Craft Room Door.
- U is for Unusual Christmas Colours @ ABC Christmas Challenge.
- Get Ready For Christmas (2/5) @ Crafting By Designs.
- Challenge #56: Anything Goes @ Inspiration Destination.
- Challenge #250: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #206: Anything Goes (2/5) @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #6: Anything Goes @ A Bit More Time To Craft.
- Challenge #396: Anything Goes @ Cute Card Thursday.
- October Digi Of The Month @ Imagine That!.
- Challenge #169: Anything Goes (1/2) @ Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
- HLS October Christmas: Poinsettia @ Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.
- October: Anything Goes @ Just Keep On Crafting.
- Challenge #20: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
- October Showcase #3: Anything Goes @ 2 Creative Chicks.
- October Challenge #32: Add Some Texture @ Country View Crafts Challenge.
- October: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges.
- October: Anything Goes w/Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, and/or Flocking (3/3) @ Sparkle N Sprinkle*
- October Challenge #25: Anything Goes @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #8: Winter/Christmas (2/3) @ A Snowflakes Promise.
- Challenge #332: Anything Goes w/Optional Sketch @ Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #50: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Creative Craft Cottage.
- Challenge #9: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafting With Friends.
- Challenge #96: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
- Week #43: Autumn / Xmas (1/2) @ Graph'It Colour Challenge.
- Challenge #20: 9 Weeks Til Christmas @ Paper Babe Stamps.
- Week #43: Add Sparkle, Bling or Glitter (1/2) @ Polkadoodles.
- Challenge #16: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Simply Paper Craft Challenges.
- October/November: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Petal Lu Challenge Blog.
- October/November Challenge #87: Fall Colours or Christmas (2/3) @ Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges.