Went to Bailey's last Fall Lacrosse game. She played goalie for the 1st half. They only scored once! She was so on it today!! Blocking everything they threw at her!! It was so good to see her confidence come back!! That was my girl back out there!! Awesome!!
Tomorrow... I have a couple of doctor appointments in the morning. I meet with the Physiotherapist and then the Dietitian for my follow up. I'm hoping to just finish the day from home tomorrow. That will make the day more productive. That is the plan! I think it is supposed to rain tomorrow.. so it will be a nice day to open the window, listen to the rain and work! :) Okay.. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!!!
I managed to get another coloring and card finished. Here it is!!
For this stepper I've used Alice from Rick St. Dennis. I had so much fun coloring this image.. the background has so many details. It was loads of fun. I colored this with my Copic Markers and Wink of Stella Markers.I cut the clock and clock hands die cuts from a Sizzix die. The sentiment was printed and cut using a Spellbinders die.The card itself was cut using my Silhouette Cameo. I added some small .. I can't even remember where I picked them up or what they are called.. not really gems, not really pearls... sort of like dew drops, but smaller and.. I need to figure out where I got them, because I love them!! LOL Anyway!! I also added a brad to the clock hands. I inked all of the papers And that is it :)
Copic Markers Used:
- Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04; R20
- Sunflower: Y11, Y15, Y38; E33, E35, E37
- Hearts: RV21, RV13, RV14; V12, V15, V17
- Leaves: G14, G19, G29
- Hat: E33, E35, E37; R22, R24, R29
- Background: B37, B39
- Dress: B00, B02, B04, B06
- Eyes: B00, B02, B06
- Caterpillar: BG11, BG13, BG18
- Dots: R22, R24, R29; YR02, YR04, YR09; BG000, BG01, BG05; Y00, Y11, Y15
- Hair: YR20, YR21, YR24
- Apron, Ruffles, Buttons and Teapot: C00, C3, C5
- All About The Base (1/5) @ Papertake Weekly Challenges.
- Retarte #63: Anything Goes @ Stamp Art Papel Retarte.
- Challenge #56: Anything Goes @ Inspiration Destination.
- Challenge #250: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #206: Anything Goes (3/5) @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #6: Anything Goes @ A Bit More Time To Craft.
- Challenge #396: Anything Goes @ Cute Card Thursday.
- Challenge #43: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Art By Miran Challenge Blog,
- Challenge #169: Anything Goes (2/2) @ Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
- October: Anything Goes Link Up @ Just Keep On Creating.
- October Showcase #3: Anything Goes @ 2 Creative Chicks.
- Challenge #147: Anything Goes w/Twist of Subway Art (1/3) @ 613 Avenue Create.
- October: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
- October Challenge #30: Anything Goes @ Silhouette Challenges.
- October: Progressive Challenge Part 2 @ Sparkle and Glitter.
- October Challenge #25: Anything Goes @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #50: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Creative Craft Cottage,
- Challenge #9: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafting With Friends,
- Challenge #96: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #16: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Simply Paper Craft Challenge,