Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May DT Day @ Meljen's Deisgns.

Good morning everyone!! Today is my DT Day at Meljen's Designs. Here is what I'm sharing with you:








For this card I have used Garden Flower Frame and Lazy Susan Buggies. I have been enjoying coloring on kraft paper with my prismacolor pencils and that is what I did here. I printed this image on white and on kraft. The bottom layers are the white. I colored the flowers and leaves on kraft with the prismacolor pencils and decoupaged the vines, the leaves, the flowers. I also colord the Lazy Susan Buggies image, but colored this one with my Copic markers. The sentiment is an old stamp that I had as well as the corners. I added the gems down one side. I decoupaged the flowers and the leaves. I tried to get some photos of the dimension, but I'm not sure how that turned out.

Copic for Lazy Susan Buggies:
  • Yellow: Y000, Y11, Y13, Y19
  • Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
  • Leaves: YG01, YG05, YG09
  • Brown: E21, E23, E35
Challenges: 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x