For this Friday we begin Challenge #87 at Delicious Doodles - Blue and Brown. Here is what I came up with for this theme:
I used Cat's Eye for the image on this card. I colored the image with Copic Markers and darkened the pupiland around the edge of the eye with a black Prismacolor pencil. I wrinkled and distressed the edges of the dark brown paper used on the outside and inside. I distressed the edges of the light brown banner and the front sentiment paper. I put small brown glitter pearls on the front sentiment and on the inside. I also added the twine and the charm. Pretty simple card, but you don't need to do much with Delicious Doodles images... they are just amazing!
- Blue: B000, B02, B04, B06
- Brown: E21, 23, E25, E27
- May: Anything Goes
@Come and Get It Challenges.
- FFC #48: Anything Goes @ Jo's Scrap Shack.
- Challenge #27: Anything Goes @ Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #17: Anything Goes
@Crafting From The Heart.
- Challenge #139: Anything Goes
@Paper Makeup Stamps.
- Challenge #76: Lots of Layers
@Crafting For All Seasons.
- Challenge #102: Anything Goes
@Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes w/Twist of No Patterned Paper
@Papertake Weekly Challenges.
- Challenge #131: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #81: Anything Goes @ Dream Valley Challenges.
- Challenge #77: Distressing @ Deep Ocean Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #32: All About Texture @ Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog.
- May: Say It With A Sentiment @ Trendy Twine.
- May: Anything Goes @ Crafting By Design.
- Challenge #4: Furry Friends @ Naughty or Nice Challenges
- May Challenge #23: Distress @ V's Sweet Ideas Blog.
- Challenge #132: Anything Goes @ DL.Art.
- Challenge #35: Anything Goes @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #56: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.