For this card, that adorable little Huey Hummingbird was used from The Stamping Chef. I colored him with Copic Markers. I added the swirl from Cheery Lynn Designs. I used several die cuts for this card... the inked die cut, the circle and the scalloped circle. I used decorative scissors to cut the bottom edges and layered them. You heard me right!! LOL I dug out those decorative scissors and used them!! I had to dust them off a bit LOL I decoupaged Huey and the flower. I added glitter to the flower and one single red gem in the middle. The sentiment was printed for the one outside and inside. I did some stitching on the outer edge of the card. I layered the paper on the inside as well with more decorative scissor edges.
- Beak: N2, N4, N6, N8
- Pink: RV02, RV04, RV09, RV19
- Blue: BG02, BG05, BG07, BG57
- Green: YG01, YG06, YG07, YG09, G19
- Flower: R39, R29, R27, R24, R22
- Flower Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y00
- Leaves: G29, G19, G07, G03
- Eyes: B21, B24, B29
- Feet: N3, N5, N7
- Go Green! @ Scrap Creations.
- Things With Wings @ Jellypark Challenges.
- Use A Stamp or Digi Stamp @ Cards Galore Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #29: Anything Goes @ Challenges 4 Everybody.
- Challenge #201: Anything Goes @ Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #13: Always Anything Goes @ Scribbles & Scrap Blog and Challenge.
- Challenge #11: Use Punches and/or Dies @ Storyteller.
- Challenge #194: Animals @ The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #8: Anything Goes/Use Dies or Punches @ Crafting From The Heart.
- MIM #181: Anything Goes @ Make It Monday.
- Challenge #79: Anything Goes @ Eureka Stamps.
- Anything Goes @ Papertake Weekly Challenges.
- Challenge #123: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Anniversary Anything Goes @ Left of Center Challenge.