Here is my creation:
I used some scrap papers from Club Scrap. I've used several dies.. The edge border is from Memory Box. The corner, circle and label is from Spellbinders. I added some stitching, gems and the buttons and twine. The image is Alligator Tears from QKR Stampede. I colored the image with my Copic markers and did a little decoupage. I layered up everything except for the back hand and leg, then again the front leg and arm.
- Alligator: G20, G21, G24, G28, G29
- Tears: B91, B93, B95
- Sketch #202 @ Sketchy Colors.
- Week #210: Anything Goes @ The Shabby Tea Room.
- Challenge #187: Tick Tac Toe (Bling, Buttons, Die Cuts) @ Tuesday Throwdown.
- Challenge #102: Anything Goes @ AUD Sentiments Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #124: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Favourite Colouring Medium and Why @ As You Like It Challenge.
- I used Copic Markers. They are my very favorite markers. I love how they blend and I love being able to show a bit of texture to the image like I did here.
- Challenge #313: It's A Wild World! @ Cute Card Thursday.
- Challenge #86: Anything Goes @ Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
- R#168: Anything Goes @ Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge.
- Challenge #223: Bling It Up @ Crafty Catz.
- Challenge #28: Anything Goes @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #57: Animals @ Simply Create Too.
- Challenge #49: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- Challenge #14: Always Anything Goes @ Scribbles & Scrap Blog and Challenge.
- Challenge #12: Anything Goes @ Storyteller.
- March: Animal Antics @ Crafty Calendar Challenge.
- March Madness: All Things Round (circle die, buttons, gems) @ Sketches For All / Rachelle's Challenge Group*
- Challenge #14: Anything Goes with Layering @ Treasured Times Rubber Stamps Challenge.
- Challenge #41: Anything Goes @ Cut It Up! Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #10: Circles (circle die, buttons, gems) @ Get Inky! Challenge.
- Bling It Up @ Stamping With The Dragon Challenge Blog.
- Use Something That Starts with the First Letter of Your Name (stitching) @ The Outlawz Paper Ala Mode*