I colored her with my Prismacolor Pencils. I fussy cut her because I wanted to show her flowing hair. I created the background with several different sprays. Then I added a little bit of Embossing Enamel around the edge. I think she turned out okay. I hope you like her!!
- Challenge #63: Anything Goes @ Pumpkin Spice.
- Challenge #20: Emboss It @ Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Through The Craftroom Door.
- Challenge #6: Anything Goes @ The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge.
- Challenge #14: Always Anything Goes @ Scribbles & Scrap Blog and Challenge.
- Challenge #12: Anything Goes @ Storyteller.
- PWC302: Create Your Own Background @ Paper Pretties.
- March: Anything Goes with Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, or Flocking @ Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges.
- Favourite Coloring Medium and Why @ As You Like It Challenge.
- I have two favorites... Copic Markers and what I used here... Prismacolor Pencils. I LOVE my Prismacolor pencils. The colors are vibrant. They blend so well. And I love using them with Gamsol to really get the blending and the shading. I think they are fabulous! My favorite colored pencils that I have ever had!! I would never us anything different now!
- Anything Goes @ Sketches For All/Stacy H-W's March Card Challenge.
- Challenge #86: No Patterned Paper @ 4 Crafty Chicks.