Happy Monday Everyone!! Today begins our newest challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! We are on Challenge #33: Trick or Treat!! This week I worked with a fantastic image from QKR Stampede: R.I.P. I had so much fun with this image! I layered three different layers. The ghost in the back, I popped the fingers and the tombstone and then I popped the jack-o-lantern one more time and the top pair of fingers. I used My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Halloween papers, most of them are scraps. I just love them!! And I'm trying to use as much as I can! I also used an old, old large gem. I distressed some of the papers, I used several dies... the circle die, leaves and the rolled daisy. The rolled daisies and the leaves are from My Favorite Things. I have no idea where the circle came from LOL It could have been the same. I also used orange stickles on the black flower.
Ghost Highlights: E40
Pumpkin: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09
Stem: E13, E15
Grass & Leaves: G05, G07, G09
Gravestone: C1, C3, C5, C7
- MFTWSC94 Sketch @ My Favorite Things
- Challenge #20: Creepy & Kooky @ Can You Digi It?
- Challenge #87: Use A Pumpkin @ Die Cuttin' Diva's
- Fright Night... BOO! @ PaperTake Weekly
- Challenge 73: Trick or Treat (Stash=Gem) @ Shop Our Stash
- Challenge 57: Something Spooky @ Divas By Design
- October Inspiration Challenge: Halloween @ Dude Time Doodles
- Challenge 117: A Halloween Pumpkin @ Papercraft Star
- Challenge 239: Got Glitter! @ Cute Card Tuesday
- IBSIC #31: Halloween Photo Inspiration @ Inspired By Stamping
- Challenge #24: Pumpkins @ Simply Create Too
- Challenge #19: Something Spooky @ Stampin' For The Weekend
- Challenge 155: Halloween @ Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
- Ch #86: Welcome to BOO-ville @ Paper Playtime
Kevin got his appointment today at the Consulate. It is scheduled for December 4th! Further out than I was hoping for, but at least we have a date!!! I'm happy about that!! We need to go ahead and make the travel plans for him for Sydney.
Off to work this morning soon. I have some images I need to color, so that is what I will be working on tonight. I have two more images I need to turn into cards! I hope you all have a great day/evening!!