Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Monday Challenge Trick or Treat

Quick announcement first:
We are having a DT Call
we are looking for some good Additions
to a wonderful Team.

To see the Requirements go to : http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/p/dt-call-and-commitments.html
Tammy's is a GREAT team.. I love the ladies on the team and I love the atmosphere! And most of all.. there is so much talent and I'm always learning something new :)
Happy Monday Everyone!! Today begins our newest challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! We are on Challenge #33: Trick or Treat!! This week I worked with a fantastic image from QKR Stampede: R.I.P.  I had so much fun with this image! I layered three different layers. The ghost in the back, I popped the fingers and the tombstone and then I popped the jack-o-lantern one more time and the top pair of fingers. I used My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Halloween papers, most of them are scraps. I just love them!! And I'm trying to use as much as I can! I also used an old, old large gem. I distressed some of the papers, I used several dies... the circle die, leaves and the rolled daisy. The rolled daisies and the leaves are from My Favorite Things. I have no idea where the circle came from LOL It could have been the same. I also used orange stickles on the black flower.

Copic:
Ghost Highlights: E40
Pumpkin: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09
Stem: E13, E15
Grass & Leaves: G05, G07, G09
Gravestone: C1, C3, C5, C7



Challenges:
I am having the hardest time with Blogger for the last three days. I can manage my blog just fine, but my list of blogs I follow isn't giving me the history. I want to see the new posts!! Grrr!

Kevin got his appointment today at the Consulate. It is scheduled for December 4th! Further out than I was hoping for, but at least we have a date!!!  I'm happy about that!! We need to go ahead and make the travel plans for him for Sydney.

Off to work this morning soon. I have some images I need to color, so that is what I will be working on tonight. I have two more images I need to turn into cards! I hope you all have a great day/evening!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan,
Great Post honey. Thanks for the kinds words. you are a great DT. I love this card and you did a great job.

Crafting Vicky said...

This is a beautiful creation. Totally love the distressed edge and that paper combo!

Karon said...

Another great Halloween card - love how 3D this one is. Yeah a date, a date! Yep its a bit further away than you would like, but its a date! Great news Susan:-) Hugs, Karon

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Sassy Raggedy said...

Susan, I love how you created the 3-D effect. Really great Halloween Card. joann sassy raggedy

NanaConnie said...

Love the card and those gorgeous sparkly flourishes, Susan!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fab! I love the hiding ghostie! Kim

Lorraine said...

Fantastic halloween card Susan. Lovin' the layout.

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and for becoming my newest follower.

Maria Matter said...

Wow, this is fabulous Susan!! love the layers & fun elements on your halloween card!
hugs