This weekend was mostly uneventful. I spent some time with Kevin on Saturday morning and then I went and took a nap LOL Yes.. pretty uneventful! But it sure was nice! I didn't do much of anything on Saturday. I colored a few images and came up with a card. I finished putting it all together on Sunday. I had to do a little bit of shopping on Saturday since we were getting low on the essentials.. like milk! I think I need to own a cow the way my kids go through milk!
Sunday was a really sermon at church. It was how we should be respectful... shouldn't use foul language or tell crude jokes.. stuff like that. It was really great. The sermon was centered around "The Kings Speech". He was talking about what a great king he made despite his stutter. As he was speaking about him he got all tongue tied and stuttered LOL It was so funny.. he didn't even mean to and the whole place just lit up with laughter. He is always making us laugh and he is so energetic and passionate that it is just contagious. So, it was a great Sunday sermon. Then right after church we headed up to the ball fields. They had set up some bouncy things and games, TVs were all hooked up and the grills were going. It cost $5 per family!! Yes.. family!! And they fed us hot dogs, chili and coleslaw, chips, cookies and lemonade. It was a nice time. I'm really trying to get the kids involved.. although they didn't get involved in anything LOL At least it was nice to do something as a family and sit down and have a nice meal. That was the day.
Now... I better move on to the Challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner after I rambled on forever LOL This week's challenge is Challenge #30: Fall Colors. If you would like to be a guest designer with Tammy's Scrapin Corner, please put GDT by your name. At the end of the Challenge we will then randomly choose from the entries.
- Challenge #35: More Than 2 Colours @ Deep Ocean Challenge Blog
- Talent #4 @ Life On Lakeshore Drive
- Challenge #40: Use Your Scraps @ Use It Tuesday
- HIMCR #65: Freestyle @ Hiding In My Craft Room
- Challenge #53: Anything Goes @ Patties Creations Design Challenge
- Use Ribbon @ Little Scrap Pieces
- Inspire Me Fridays #78 @ Joyful Stamper
- Challenge 23: Anything Goes @ Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude
- Challenge 22: Sweet Treats @ Chocolate, Coffee and Cards
- PTT #87: Anything Goes @ Party Time Tuesday's
- Challenge #83: Anything Goes @ The Paper Shelter
- Autumn Colors @ Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Week 128: An Early Boo @ City Crafter
- Challenge #61: Autumn Colors @ Creative Stamp Friends