ABOUT THE AWARD
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," "Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!
Now comes the hard part… choosing another 5! Wow not an easy task. What helped is that many of the blogs that I like have received it already so I’m passing on to some that haven’t yet received the award and that have less than 200 followers. And of course all those blogs are some that I really love, follow and that give me inspiration!
And if I could pass it back to Vicky I would! Because she is one of my favorite blogs to visit each day. She is so talented.. a wonderful person... and I can't imagine working on a Design Team with anyone else. She is truly great!
My list to pass it on to:
- Quilltique Paradise: Madalina is amazing. I love what she creates and I love visiting her blog and I know you will as well. She is such a talent!
- Karon's Krafty Korner: Karon is a wonderful talent and person. I love getting to know her on her blog. Make sure you tell her to get well when you visit!! :)
- Terri's Terrifical Terrace: I've known Terri since MSN Groups. She is one of my oldest online friends and she is wonderful! She is so talented!
- Ruza's Craft Corner: Ruza is a designer on the Meljen Design Team with me and I love seeing all her new creations. I think she is so fun.. and I'm always jealous of her and Vicky for getting so many cards done. I'm so slow!! LOL
- Sassy Raggedy: Joann is one of the most talented people I know! I want to color like Joann!! Her creations are amazing! AND I LOVE visiting her blog every day to see what is new!
I hope you will take a minute to visit these websites. I hope you will enjoy them as much I do :) And happy Crafting everyone! And Vicky.. Again.. thank you!!! so very much!!!