Challenge #23 - 8-13-2012 - Add Some Flowers! Here is my first card using Hummingbird by A Day For Daisies. What better way to add some flowers than with an adorable hummingbird.
- Anything Goes @ Marianne Design Divas
- Things With Wings @ Digi Doodle Shop
- Card Challenge No 93: Things with Wings @ Scrapbook Sisters
- Go Floral @ Cardmadfairy's Digi Challenge
- Challenge 38: Die Cuts and Punches @ Dream Valley Challenges
- Challenge #3: Anything for August @ Avadares Challenge Blog
- Anything Goes Challenge @ Paper Crafting Journey
- Things with Wings @ Sweet Stampin'
- August Wings Challenge @ Berry 71 Bleu
- IBSIC #21: Inspiration Photo @ Inspired By Stamping
Eureka Stamps - 'Friends Are'. I colored the hearts and dots with Copic. I used all scraps.. inked the edges of the white with black ink. I wet and crumbled the black paper. I used ribbon and pearls from my stash and made the three flowers with rolled roses from My Favorite Things. I also stitched around the edges. Simple card.. well.. simple for me LOL Tip: When crumbling cardstock to make it all distressed and wrinkled, wet it thoroughly first. It makes it much easier to crumble up without ripping. Then just lay it out, flatten it a bit and let it dry thoroughly.
- RCC65: One Stitch At A Time @ The Ribbon Carousel Blog
- Challenge 82: Focus on the Ribbon @ Top Tip Tuesday
- DCC81 Color Challenge: Black, White + One Color (red) @ The House That Stamps Built
- Get Knotted @ Daring Cardmakers
- Worn, Torn, Distressed @ Dilly Beans
- Challenge #47: Friends and Friendship @ Fairy Tale Challenge Blog
- CCH #126: Black, White & 1 Other @ The Crazy Challenge
- Monthly Challenge #8: Black and White @ Forever Friends
- Challenge Theme: Friends @ DL Art
- Challenge #132: All About Friendship @ Kaboodle Doodles