Kevin is having a hard time for the past few days. We have had trouble with the internet working well (his wireless) and the waiting is really getting to him. Not to mention that there is really nothing for him to do. Everything we do cost money and we are trying to save as much as we can. It is really hard having him like this and knowing there is nothing I can do. I try to be careful about what I talk about. I know he is stressed and down about everything. And it is really hard, really frustrating. He has no one near him, so he is alone. I miss him and I would do anything to make the time pass. He has been more than patient through all of this and I know it is hard on him, as it is hard on me too and I'm surrounded by kids, a dog and cats. I really hope we hear something soon.
I worked on a card for the past couple of days. At was using a specific hot air balloon image. I added some additional balloons to it:
Fresh Brewed and that is the challenge image. All of the other images were freebie images from Birds Cards.
- Sketch Challenge using Free Image from Fresh Brewed Designs
- Thursday #138: Pop It Up @ Sassy Studio Designs
- Challenge 20: Add Some Texture/Anything Goes @ ATC's And Cards With Attitude
- Challenge 20: Add Some Texture/Anything Goes @ Fat Pages with Attitude
- Challenge #87: Anything Goes @ Lollipop Crafts
- MIM #103 @ Make It Monday
- Challenge #121: Use A Digi @ Robyn's Fetish
- Challenge #52: Farewell Challenge "Anything Goes" @ Craft Your Days Away
- Moxie Fab World Focal Point Challenge @ Moxie Fab World