Tonight we are going to the Kennesaw University Girls Lacrosse game. I'm hoping they can get another win too! It is really fun to watch them play! I keep trying to get the team to go, but they aren't joining us, so I will keep trying. I really think they would all enjoy it. The Atlanta Blaze actually play their season opener on Saturday. I think we are not going to be making that game though. I'm really excited to have them here though! How fun! Major League Lacrosse team right in our backyard! :D Let's see... and then there is Sunday and that will be church and then Bailey has Khaos Lacrosse practice.
Our plans this weekend are to bleach and repaint our front porch! We have a bit of mildew growing, so we think it is time to clean it up and repaint. Bailey has been told that she can't go anywhere and can't have friends over this weekend so she can pitch in. She is a little High School social lite! and wants to always be doing something!! So, that is the weekend! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some crafting done.. I'm hoping to get a little bit done myself!
For this Appreciation/Mother's Day card, I've chosen to use the awesome Super Mom from KennyK Stamps. I love her!! I've used some scrap patterned papers that I had. I think I've used up all that spotted paper, which I love! I've inked the edges of the papers. I've added some twine and a charm. The die cut around the image is a My Favorite Things. I've stamped the sentiment on the front. On the inside I have used the same papers inked around the edges. I did a small amount of popping on this image... just her arm. I've colored her with Copic Markers.
Copic Markers Used:
- Skin: E000, e00, E21, E11, E04, R20
- Skirt, Shoes and Red on Dress: R20, R22, R24, R29, E99
- Blouse: BG70, BG72, BG75
- Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
- Eyes: YG01, YG05, YG09
- Challenge #18: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Crafting With Friends.
- Linky Party #7: Anything Goes w/Something Colored (6) @ Ellibelle's Creative Moments
- Challenge #172: Anything Goes (3/3) @ 613 Avenue Create
- Challenge #308: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenges
- Use A Sentiment (3) @ Crafty Boots Challenges
- April Challenge #16: Anything Goes (1/1) @ Doodle Pantry LLC Challenge Blog
- Challenge #13: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog
- Challenge #13: Anything Goes w/Optional Girly (3/3) @ The Crafty Addicts
- Challenge #249: Your Favorite Things (paper, ink, Copic markers) (3) @ Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog
- Challenge #266/267: Anything Goes (3/5) @ Word Art Wednesday
- Use A Digi (3/3) @ Art At Stampz By Star
- Challenge #153: Anything Goes (4/5) @ AUD Sentiments Challenge Blog
- April Challenge #6: Tic Tac Toe (Twine/Sentiment/Lots Of Layers) (2/3) @ Crafty Enjoyments
- Challenge #17: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Jade's Sparkling Butterflies
- D for Dots (1) @ Alphabet Challenge Blog
- Challenge #107: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog
- Challenge #31: Anything Goes (3) @ Paper Babe Stamps
- Challenge #12: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Petal Lu Challenge Blog
- Challenge #56: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Art By Miran Challenge Blog
- April: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Your Scrapbook Place
- April Showcase #9: Anything Goes (8) @ 2 Creative Chicks
- Challenge #18: Anything Goes (3) @ A Bit More Time To Craft
- April: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper (7) @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- April Challenge #5: Anything Goes (8) @ Leinzlove Tear Bear Challenge Blog
- Challenge #32: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends
- April Challenge #46: Polka Dots or Gingham (1/3) @ Paper Creators Crafts
- April Challenge #4: Girls, Ladies, Women (3/3) @ The Corrosive Challenge Blog
- April/May Challenge #31: Anything Goes (3) @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog
- Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog
- Retarte #75: Anything Goes (2) @ Stamp Art Papel Retarte
- April 19th-25th: Anything Goes (2/2) @ Through The Craft Room Door
- Challenge #127: Dots and/or Stripes (1) @ Deep Ocean Challenge Blog
- Challenge #18: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafty Girls Creations
- Challenge #195: Anything Goes (1/2) @ Brown Sugar Challenge Blog
- Challenge #19: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafting With Friends
Awesome card Susan, I love your colouring - those green eyes just seem to stare back at me! Fabulous dps too, all of the layers look great. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
So many great details here, gorgeous image and loving the embossed stitched border around the image!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
xEllie - Let's Color Linky Party and Critters & Creatures Linky Party
Wonderfully done card any Mom would be proud to have this!
Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska (DT)*
beautiful card and awesome coloring!
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Great card. I love your coloring!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week. Good luck!!! Patricia
Great colouring. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte#75
This is so beautiful! I LOVE how you colored the image and your layout and paper choices are REALLY fantastic. I'm SO glad that you shared this beautiful card with us over on the Doodle Pantry AIMP digital challenge. Good luck!
Love the image and coloring is fantastic, and love the design papers used, very pretty card. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.
wow , stunning , thank you for sharing at TTCRD DT lisa
Such a fun and Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our Challenge over at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog! DT Mindy
Thanks for sharing your lovely work in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Hope to see you again soon, Donna ☺
Post a Comment