I was sick all last week... I can't decide if it was a cold or allergies. I've never had allergy problems in the past, but now that I'm getting older... Just maybe? That would really stink!! But I'm feeling better this week. Still a bit runny, tired, clogged head, but not like I was last week. And I'm hard at work every day... so it's nice to take a little break and have some me time :) Even while I was out sick I was still working!
What else has been going on? The kids are out for Spring Break this week. Nothing big planned; we didn't going away or anything. They are both hanging out with friends a bit though, so that is good. Bailey and I went to a Kennesaw State University Girl's Lacrosse game on Sunday. That was a lot of fun! And then she got to talk to a couple of the goalies and they were great! My sister came down and saw the kids yesterday. I think she may pick them up another day this week; not really sure.
Other than that... I'm trying to keep on crafting. I've finished some cards and a canvas. I'm trying to finish up some Mother's Day Cards to get up on Etsy. Alright.. enough of me rambling and on to today's card:
I made this card for my daughter... who gave it to her boyfriend. This has become a yearly ritual :) She comes up with an idea and let's me know and I create a card for her. She wanted to give him an Unbirthday Card on the day before his birthday HAHA!! So, here is the Unbirthday card that I created.I used Copic Markers on this one and did layer it several times. I tried to make it nice and bright and colorful. I did add a bit of stitching to the card, some inking and the bling. The sentiment on the inside and outside were created on the pc and printed. And that was it... pretty simple. It took me a lot of time to color and layer! And then she gave it to him on the day before his birthday, which was April 1st.
Copic Markers Used:
- Bushes: YG11, YG13, YG63, YG67, YG97
- Orange Lantern and Tea Pot: YR00, YR02, YR04, YR09
- Yellow Tea Pot, Tea Cup and Lantern: Y00, Y11, Y15, YR23, YR24
- Pink Tea Pots, Tea Cups and Lantern: RV02, RV04, RV06
- Purple Tea Pots, Tea Cups and Lantern: V12, V15, V17, V09
- Dark Blue Tea Pots and Tea Cups: B63, B66, B69
- Light Blue: B00, B01, B02
- Green Tea Pots and Tea Cups: YG01, YG05, YG09
- Table, Tree and Coffee: E33, E35, E39
- Bunny Hair: Y11, Y15, YR24
- Sky: B000, B00, B01
- Red Chair and Shirt: R22, R24, R27
- Hare: E44, E47, E49
- Mad Hatter Hat and Pants: E43, E44, E47, E49
- Hatter Jacket and Tie: YG05, G05, G09, G19, G29
- Yellow Chair: Y00, Y11, Y15, Y19
- Teapot Mouse: T1, T3, T5, T7, T9
- Week #357: April Fools/Humorous (1/3) @ Allsorts
- Anything Goes (1/3) @ Catch The Bug Challenge Blog
- Linky Party #6: Anything Goes w/Something Colored (1) @ Ellibelle's Creative Moments
- Challenge #170: Anything Goes w/Twist of Whiter Shade of Pale (1/3) @ 613 Avenue Create
- Challenge #153: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Artistic Inspirations
- Challenge #28: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #7: Anything Goes (1/3) @ That Craft Place Ltd. Challenge Blog
- Challenge #306: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenges
- Challenge #12: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog
- Challenge #429: Card For A Man (1) @ Paperminutes
- April 5th-11th: Anything Goes (1/2) @ Through The Craft Room Door
- Challenge #80: Anything Goes (1) @ Inspiration Destination
- Challenge #336: Celebrate! (1) @ Little Red Wagon
- Challenge #272: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog
- Happy Birthday (1) @ Simon Says Stamp! Wednesday Challenge
- Week #224/225: Anything Goes (1/5) @ Word Art Wednesday
- Challenge #46: Anything Goes (1/3) @ CCC Digi Creations
- Challenge #17: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafty Girls Creations.
- Challenge #177: Anything Goes (1/3) @ DL.Art.
- Challenge #16: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Jade's Sparkling Butterflies
- Challenge #17: Anything Goes (1) @ A Bit More Time To Craft
- Challenge #55: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Art By Miran Challenge Blog
- Challenge #17: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafting With Friends.
- Color Me Wonderful (Markers: Copic) (1/5) @ Incy Wincy Designs
- Retarte #74: Anything Goes (1) @ Stamp Art Papel Retarte
- April: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafting By Designs
- April: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Crafty Calendar Challenge
- April Showcase #9: Anything Goes (1) @ 2 Creative Chicks
- April: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper (1) @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- April Challenge #4: Anything Goes (1) @ Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog
- April: Happy Birthday (1/3) @ The Scrapbook Blessings Club Facebook Challenge