Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Another Valentine's from My Set of 5

Good morning everyone!! This morning we have a little snow... very little snow, but snow none the less :)  And it's nice and cold outside! I'm hoping to just hang out inside and craft today. I'll do a little work on Etsy, get some coloring done :)  This will be a great day if it goes as planned!

Kevin and I woke up at 3 am and Kevin couldn't fall back asleep. He is tired now so I have been telling him to go back to sleep while he can. So what does he do? He makes a coffee LOL I'm sure he will go lay down soon. Me... I just got up and its time to get to work. I'll log into Etsy and do some stuff there and then start coloring. I hope you all stay warm and have a great weekend!

Here is my 4th card from my set of five that I have up on Etsy:








This is another card using a Drawn With Character image :)  This is I'm Nuts About You. I've used my Copic markers to color him. I've managed to use all scraps for all of these cards. I have a ton of scraps though.. so that isn't a hard thing to do LOL I added some in and dew drops. I did layer the nut a little. I also inked the edges around the sentiment and the inside kraft paper as well.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Nut: E30, E31, E33
  • Legs and Arms: C5, C9
Challenges:


25 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute!! Perfect sentiment to go with the peanut stamp. Love it!!
So happy you linked up again in my Let's Color Linky party!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Susan thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Cute card Susan, thanks for sharing at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

Judy Woodland said...

And I'm nuts about this card....lol. It just makes me smile, so stinkin' creative! Thanks for playing once again over at
Mod Squad Challenge.

Lisa xx said...

what a great card, this image made me smile!

thank you for joining in with the cuties xx

EdenLand Designs said...

This is too cute!!! It reminds me a bit of the Valentines we used to pass out in school, a bit of a retro feel :) Thanks for the smile and sharing with us at Creative Fingers this week!
Susan DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely nutty card, :-)
Thank you for your lovely Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Lori said...

I love him! Just too stinking cute!

Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
Lori- Skittles Design Team Member

Janis Lewis said...

Adorbs! Thanks for joining us at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenges!
Janis, DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

Mynn xx said...

HA! I LOVE a good pun--and this is definitely one of those! FABULOUS card! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Waving My Wand said...

Ok, now I'm craving Nutter Butter cookies! Gah....this is so cute! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles challenge.

Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

Lia said...

Love to eat this pretty peanut! It's a fab card!
Lia, Dt S4F

Pat K said...

Awww...this is fabulous. Great image and sentiment, beautifully put together. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

Doudou said...

Fun fun!! Love so much. Thank you for joining us again at Stampartpapel Retarte#68
Alexandra Dt

Georgiana said...

Making me nutty he is so fun! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
DoubleClick Skittles DT

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

nocne życie said...

Hi, beautiful card,
Thank you for taking part in Scraping 4Fun Challenges
Agnieszka DT

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Valentines Day' challenge and good luck x Susan x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This peanut is too cute! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

Unknown said...

Oh now! Such a lovely entry into our challenge :D
Hope to see you again at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

Anonymous said...

So adorable. Thank you for joining us at Oddball Art, hope to see you again soon. Good luck Hugs Lori xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card and fun image, thanks for sharing and joining us at cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

lol...what a fun card! Great design. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt

Unknown said...

Cute and clever. Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at ABM.
Cheers Nicole