Followers

Monday, September 14, 2015

Spidery Witch*

Good morning everyone! Happy Monday :)  Or as happy as it can be HAHA! I'll be headed off to work soon. I was able to finish a card yesterday. That is all I worked on yesterday too! It was a beautiful day! The air was crisp and cool. I love the fall! There was one annoyance and that was a couple of little dogs behind us and over. They have barked incessantly all weekend long! It has gotten on my very last nerve! It starts in the morning and goes until the evening. Other than that it has been a great weekend :)

Okay.. here is my card:









For this card I have used Gothic Witch from Julia Spiri. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and I've also used a bit of Copic Opaque White. I did a little bit of layering on this image as well. I've added some inking around all the papers. All of the papers are once again scraps... although I'm getting lower and lower on my halloween and my fall scrap papers! I added a bit of ribbon down the center. I have this webbed ribbon in several colors... I juts love it! The sentiment is stamped and I've added some green gems to that as well as some black pearls to the image. The little bat in the corner is metal.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Hair: B24, C3, C5, C7, C9
  • Cape: T5, T7, T9; Y11, Y15, Y17, YR23
  • Dress and Boots: R32, R35, R46, R59
  • Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
  • Eyes: YR31, R35, R46, 100
  • Lips: R32, R35, R46
Challenges:



23 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card I love the image and
your design is wonderful.
I love it.
Debs xxxx
{Debs Cards}


Helen said...

Beautiful - love the way you've decoupaged the image.

Thanks for joining us at the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog

Helen x

Unknown said...

LOVE your spooky spidery panels and your fantastic witch! Great idea to giver her some depth and dimension, love that look! Your coloring is also beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Great Impressions!

Julia Spiri said...

Awesome! Great card! Love it!
Thank you so much for joining our challenge!
Hugs, Julia.

Julia Spiri Challenge Blog

Nancy said...

Another cool Fall card!
Thanks for joining us again at Scrapbook Blessings Club! :o)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Thank you for entering the Glitter N Sparkle Blog challenge x DT Lisa x

JanR said...

Cool Halloween card! I love the big sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cute! I LOVE the darling image and fun sentiment! Your coloring is amazing, too! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susan love the image and fabulous design thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Annie said...

Wow what a great entry for our challenge at Aud Sentiments. I love that stamped sentiment and your witch is amazing. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us this time - hope to see you again soon. Annie xxx
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this spider witch - what a cool image and a great card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Oh my goodness! I adore what you did with your card by adding the dimensional layers! Fabulous idea! It looks amazing! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Niki Rowland said...

Wow, she is cool! What an awesome card and I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at
Stamps by Julia Spiri Challenge blog
Come back tomorrow to see if you are a winner! We hope you play along with again soon
Hugggs Lori X x X

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow there are so many lovely elements on this stunning card that it's difficult to comment on them all. I love your fab colouring and how you have popped up parts of your image for added dimension. Your webby ribbon is perfect for this spooky project and I love your paper, sentiment and embellishment choices. It's great to have you join in the fun with the Saturdays at Sketch Saturday this week. Thank you for playing along. Hugs, Lesley

Tracey C - Unicorncrafter said...

Great make and thanks for joining in the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge this week. Good Luck.
Tracey C - DT Glitter N Sparkle

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is one cool card! Awesome colors and texture! Thanks for joining us again at 3GJ!

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

Vic said...

Brilliant card - I would be thrilled to receive this over halloween... lucky recipient :) Thanks for linking up with us this week, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Pat said...

Love this awesome Halloween card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Your Passion this week.

Sara said...

I love her hair!!! Thanks for playing along with Crafting With Friends