That was it ... Family stuff and a bit of crafting! Now I'm just exhausted and I can't believe I have to go back to work already! I'm hoping I can get a little bit more coloring done tonight. We will see! Here is my ATC I finished:
This is Frost Dragon from Rick St. Dennis. I've colored this with Copic Markers. I did not do any layering with this image. I've added Wink of Stella clear on the jack-o-lantern and the dragon. I've used all scrap papers and did a bit of distressing to the two rectangle patterned paper pieces. The web ribbon was added and one black bling. I also did some ink on the kraft base. Pretty simple ATC!
Copic Colors Used:
- Pumpkin: YR02, YR04, YR07, W5
- Stem: E44, E47
- Leaf: YG21, YG25, YG67
- Dragon: C1, C3, C5, C7
- ATC (3/5) @ Crafting By Designs*
- Challenge #52: Anything Goes @ Inspiration Destination.
- September Progressive Challenge Part 1: Anything Goes @ Sparkle and Glitter.
- September Showcase #2: Anything Goes @ 2 Creative Chicks.
- September: Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
- Challenge #41: Anything Goes (3/3) @ Art By MiRan.
- September Challenge #24: Anything Goes @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- September Challenge #79: Halloween @ Creatalicious Challenges.
- September Challenge #86: Anything Goes or Halloween (3/3) @ Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenges.
- October: Anything Goes w/Ribbon @ 3 Girl JAM.