Today is my DT Day at Meljen's Designs for October. I decided to go with a fall inspiration today. Here is what I have come up with:
I have used Acorn Mouse which you can find at the Meljen's Shop. I have decoupaged all of the nuts. They are all rounded a bit and layered. The card cut was from a silhouette cut.. I layered with some scrap fall papers that I had. I added the gems at the top, the pearls at the bottom and the ribbon across. I stamped the outside with the 'Happy Fall' and then the "...from one nut to another!" on the inside.
Copic Markers Used:
- Acorn Tops: E74, E77, E79
- Acorn: E33, E35, E37
- Ears, Tail, Cheeks: R20, R22
- Mouse: W0, W1, W3, W5
- October: Autumn / Fall @ Jellypark Challenges.
- October: Anything Goes w/a Handmade Bow @ Craft-Dee BowZ.
- October: Anything Goes @ Kit and Clowder.
- October: Autumn and/or Fall @ Ladybug Crafts.
- Challenge #24: Happy Fall @ Paper Sweeties.
- October: Fall Colors @ Sketches For All / Rachelle's Challenge.
- October: Animals @ Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
- Challenge #105: Anything Goes w/Ribbon or Trim @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings.
- Challenge #61: Fall / Autumn Colours @ Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
- Challenge #73: Bows @ Creative Card Crew.
- Fall Colors @ The Sisterhood of Crafters*
- Challenge #118: 2 or 3 Word Sentiments @ AUD Sentiments Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #282: Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Bonfire Night @ C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
- CCEE1443: Fall Colours @ CCEE Stampers.
- Challenge #54: Anything Goes @ Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
- Fall Leaves @ Splendiferous Creations.
- Challenge #80: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- Anything Goes @ The Outlawz Paper Ala Mode.
- Challenge #95: Anything Goes w/Optional Bags, Tags, Boxes and More @ 613 Avenue Create.
- Challenge #30: Anything Goes @ Scribbles & Scrap Blog and Challenge.
- Challenge #98: Anything Goes Fall Colors @ The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
- Challenge #22: Anything Goes @ The Paper Nest Dolls Challenges.
- TPE274: Anything Goes @ The Pink Elephant.
- October 28-November 3: Anything Goes
@Through The Craft Room Door.