This is using Steampunk Boy. I decoupaged the little sprocket on him and then his head is bobbled. I dry embossed the brown paper with my gears folder. I distressed the edges and inked. I colored this image with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I colored their hair and skin with Copic Markers. The gears are a memory Box die cut that I embossed with both Pearl Ultra Thick Embossing Enamal and Stampendous Frantage Aged Bronze Embossing Enamal. The sentiment is hand written and then the edge on that same black paper is doodled. I also doodled on the inside brown paper with the same sort of line. I added the little gear on the bottom right. That is 7 Gypsies. I added a little stitching on the brown directly behind the black strip with the sentiment. The Steampunk Goth Girl is the same card, just with the girl image instead.
- Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
- Girl Hair: E02, E08, E18, E19
- Boy Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
- Junk In The Trunk (Metals) @ The Outlawz Paper Ala Mode*
- Challenge #201: Crop It or Cut It @ The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #218: 3 or More Embellishments @ Craft Your Passion Challenges.
- Challenge #23: Anything Goes @ Crafting From The Heart.
- Challenge #120: Anything Goes @ Love To Create Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #43: Anything Goes @ Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Simon Says Stamp & Show.
- Challenge #145: Stitching @ The Paper Makeup Stamps Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Clear It Out Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Through The Craft Room Door.
- Challenge #67: Black and White and 1 Color (Brown) @ Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge.
- June: anything Goes @ Crafting By Designs.
- Challenge #20: Anything Goes @ Crafty Girls Challenges.
- Anything Goes @ Paper Crafting Journey.
- Challenge #72: Use Something Metal @ The Squirrel and The Fox.
- Challenge #22: Anything Goes @ Scrapbook Blessings Club.
- Challenge #9: Anything Goes @ Sketch 'n Dies.
- June: Layers @ Bunny Zoes Crafts.
- 3 Or More Layers @ Divas By Designs.
- Challenge #35: Anything Goes @ Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #68: Distress It @ The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #34: Anything Goes @ The Stamping Chef.
- Challenge #137: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- R180: Sketc @ Crafts 4 Eternity.