We are on Challenge #47 and our theme this week is Keep It Simple. This is ALWAYS a huge challenge for me... I have a hard time doing simple LOL So here goes:
I used an image from Lacy Sunshine - Scrappin Sue. I colored her using Copic and I layered her just a little bit. The squares are from an old wooden stamp that I had. I believe that stamp is from Club Scrap. And well.. that's it LOL White cardstock card base.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Scissors: T1, T3, T5, T7
Marker: C00, C1, C3, C5, B05, B06
Hair: E21, E39, E59, E97, E99
Dress: BG32, BG34, BG49, V04, V05, Y11, Y13, Y15
Shoes: E55, E57, E59
Pants: E31, E33, E35
Pencil: Y11, Y13, Y18, Y21, Y23
- Challenge #106: Geometric Shapes @ Shopping Our Stash.
- TTCRD Challenge June 18-June 24: Anything Goes @ Through The Craftroom Door.
- Challenge #85: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- IIC #113: Anything Goes @ Inky Impressions Challenges.
- Challenge #12: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- F4A174: A Quick One @ Splitcoast Stampers Free For All.
- Anything Goes @ Crafter's Digital Art Center Anything Goes Challenge Room
- Challenge #43: Anything Goes @ Lia Stampz.
- J For Jiffy (CAS) @ Alphabet Challenge Blog.
- Use A Digi Stamp @ My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge
- Anything Goes @ Stampin With the Dragon.
- Day #66: White Space @ 365 Cards.
- Challenge #11: Always Anything Goes @ Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.
- RCS #42: Going Digital @ Red Carpet Studio.