***HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY***
And a very happy Sunday to you!! So it has been a pretty good week. I feel good, but the cough is hanging on LOL I gave whatever I had to Kevin, but he is feeling a bit better too. My youngest started getting sniffly too LOL! It was a busy week at work too, but a good :) And now it is the weekend and it is suppose to rain on Saturday, Mother's Day on Sunday and I'm just going to relax and color... like a little kid!
Oh!! And I got a new toy! I got the Envelope Punch Board.. so I will have to try that out this weekend too!! And now when I have odd sized envelopes, I will be able to make them!! Woot!! hehehe Alright.. have a great rest of your weekend everyone!!
Yesterday I worked in the garden, weeding. I'm so excited to see everything flowering! I can't wait to be able to pick some vegetables!! We should have cucumbers, tomatoes, peas, squash, zucchini, bell peppers (capsicum), peppers, radish, onion and green onions.
So, this morning, Kevin is sick. He sounds like he has what I had a couple of weeks ago. Some really awful stomach bug. He has been up all night. I'll have to watch him and make sure he is getting better or take him to the doctor. We'll see how that goes.
Now on to the new challenge at Crafting When We Can. We are on Challenge #44 which is a Colour Combo challenge. This challenge is to use Lime Green & Pink. Here is what I came up with for this challenge:
The awesome image I used is Poppy Set from Dilly Beans. I colored this image with Copic. I used a bunch of die cuts on this; Spellbinders and Memory Box. The dies are the ovals in the back of the girl, the label beneath her, the swirls under the ovals and the flowers in each of the four corners. I added the little buttons from my stash in the center and the hello is from a Doodlebug/Hampton Art stam set. I popped a few of the flowers and the bows in her hair. The green paper is from an old Club Scrap set and it is embossed with a wood grain. The front pink is glitter paper. The bright pink is just random card stock I have LOL
R81, R83, R85
YG00, YG01, YG06, YG07, YG09
E21, E30, E31
- Challenge #114: Sketch @ Die Cuttin' Diva's Weekly Challenge Blog.
- Use A Stamped Character @ Crafty Boots Challenge.
- Challenge #9: Embossing @ Paper Playtime.
- May Flowers @ Pink By Design.
- Challenge #150: Buttons @ Stamps & Fun = Creativity.
- Challenge #59: April Showers Bring May Flowers @ The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
- Whimsical Wednesday #4 @ The Memory Nest.
- Digi Makeover Challenge #87: Favorite Color (Green) @ The Paper Makeup Stamps Blog.
- Challenge #7: Anything Goes @ The Rubber Buggy Challenge Blog.
- Use A Sentiment @ Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Paper Crafting Journey.
- Anything Goes @ Papertake Weekly Challenge.
- SOS #100: Mother's Day or Pink @ Shopping Our Stash.
- Anything Goes @ Through The Craftroom Door.
- Anything Goes @ Divas By Design.
- Challenge #126: Diecuts and/or Punches @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.
- PSC78: Dry Embossing @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge.
- Challenge #79: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Stash It! @ Delightful Challenges.
- Challenge #5: Use A Digi Image or LOC Theme @ Left Of Center Creative Challenges.
- Challenge #176: April Showers Bring May Flowers @ Sassy Studio Designs.
- Word Prompt Wednesday #10: Flower @ Sketches For All Weekly Challenges Group.
- Twisted Thursday May 9th: Dry Emboss @ The Outlawz Twisted Thursday.
- Challenge #88: Anything Goes @ Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
- It's A Girly Challenge Theme @ Jellypark Challenges.
- Challenge #6: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- May 10th - 16th: May Flowers @ The Outlawz Copic/Promarker Challenge.
- CMC #20: Flower Power @ Card Mania Challenges.
- Challenge #61: Pastel Colours @ Forever Friends Co Challenge Blog.
- April Showers Bring May Flowers @ The Sisterhood of Crafters.
- Challenge #83: Texture @ Use Your Stuff.
- Challenge #109: Flowers @ DL Art.
- Anything Goes @ My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenges.
- Challenge #37: Anything Goes @ Simply Create Too.
- Button It Up @ Stampin' For The Weekend.
- April Showers Bring May Flowers @ Three Scrappy Gals.
- May Challenge: Embossing and Texture @ Stamping Sensations.
- Monthly Challenge #17: Anything Goes @ Forever Friends & Co Challenge Blog.
- May 5th Card Challenge: April Showers Bring May Flowres @ Get Creative
- May Challenge: Female @ Mad For Markers.
- May "Flowers" Challenge @ One Crazy Stamper Dot Com.
- May Anything Goes w/Twist of Use Lots Of Flowers @ Sandy's Crafty Creations.
- May: Bring Forth May Flowers (Floral) @ Without Words Challenge Blog.
- May Challenge: Blooms and Blossoms @ Crafty Calendar Challenge.
- Challenge #9: Anything Goes @ Pin & Tack Handcrafted Delights.
- May Challenge: Feminine @ The Stamp Spot.
- FBDMay Challenge: Flowers @ Fresh Brewed Designs.
- Challenge #59: Anything Goes @ Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge.
- Anything Goes @ Crafter's Digital Art Center Anything Goes Challenge Room
- Anything Goes @ CMC Copic Challenge Group.
- Challenge #19: Flowers @ Pumpkin Spice.
- Challenge #110: Flower Power @ My Sheri Crafts.