Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My May DT Day At Meljens Designs

Hi everyone!! Today is my May DT Day at Meljens Designs. This month the theme is Inspiration. I thought about it a bit and thought.. You know what my inspiration is each day??  Jesus, Prayer, My Savior, My faith, Hope and that there are still good people in this world. Something pretty new to me, but also something I'm trying to make a priority. So, with that in mind I used the images Faith Hope Love and Faith Hope Butterflies.And here is the card I came up with:



I used all pink and white on this card, which a touch of turquoise on the butterflies. I colored with Copic. I of course did some decoupage/popped several things LOL the lettering in HOPE, the hearts and circles, the butterflies. I used a Spellbinder die cut behind the top image. The two images are Faith Hope Love and Faith Hope Butterflies. On the inside I used two stamps from "Something Within" Unity Stamps. I added the die cut circle and added some gems to it. The pink paper is embossed.  And I think that is it.

Copic:
Hope: R0000, R20, R22, R24
Corners/Hearts: RV11, RV13, RV14
Butterflies: R0000, R20, R22, R24, BG000, BG53, BG57

Challenges:

20 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the colour combo for this pretty card , Susan.
Love the sentiment panel and the little butterflies .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Very cute card! Thanks for sharing it on the Stampotique Challenge Blog. XOXO

Milena said...

I love those butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff!!

The Little Stamper said...

Your card is lovely and really conveys the message that you want to give. Love those butterflies too.

Thanks for joining challenge at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just wonderful, Susan. Great DT card and thanks SO MUCH for sharing it with us. It's just perfect for our challenge and I'm blessed to have you link it up with us and play along. Have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, love those butterflies...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Dawn said...

Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time, in our 2nd birthday & Think Pink tribute challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carol said...

Perfect card for our challenge. Thanks for joining in our special tribute challenge at CFAS and good luck. Carol DT x

Katie Sims said...

What a sweet message! Your card is darling and your butterflies are perfect for the Timeless Tuesday challenge this week! Love the pastel colors you used! :)

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Susan, I love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Susan: I need you to email me. You were the winner of a new rubber stamp set from Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps from last week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I look forward to hearing from you.
Karen
karen dot mycuprunnethover at gmail dot com

Karen Willis said...

Lovely card, love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs Challenge. Karen (DT member) xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing with us Eclectics this week. Hope to see you in future challenges
Elaine aka Ellapu

Maire Gamber said...

Very beautiful! Thank you for joining us at CMC for our Anything Goes challenge! :D
Hugs,
Marie XXCMC DT

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Shaz x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Such a pretty creation Susan, I love the layout and such beautiful color choices. Thanks so much for playing at Di's Digi Designs this time:)

Broni said...

This is so sweet! I love your tiny butterfly trails! Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday butterfly challenge!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for hoining in our current challenge over on the LEJ Designs Challenge No 54 - Die Cuts and /or Punches

A very pretty card with gorgeous colours, images and the lovely diecut.

I hope you will join us again for our future weekly challenges as there are always excellent prizes up for grabs.

Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ Designs DT

Deborah Anton said...

Such a sweet card with the butterfly trail! Thanks for joining us at the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Love the Faith in large letters, really brings home the message. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes