I used all pink and white on this card, which a touch of turquoise on the butterflies. I colored with Copic. I of course did some decoupage/popped several things LOL the lettering in HOPE, the hearts and circles, the butterflies. I used a Spellbinder die cut behind the top image. The two images are Faith Hope Love and Faith Hope Butterflies. On the inside I used two stamps from "Something Within" Unity Stamps. I added the die cut circle and added some gems to it. The pink paper is embossed. And I think that is it.
Hope: R0000, R20, R22, R24
Corners/Hearts: RV11, RV13, RV14
Butterflies: R0000, R20, R22, R24, BG000, BG53, BG57
- Anything Goes @ CMC Copic Challenge Group.
- Show Us Your Bling @ Di's Digi Designs Saturday Fortnightly Challenges.
- SDC98: Pink and Turquoise @ Stampotique Designers Challenge.
- Anything Goes @ Crafter's Digital Art Center Anything Goes Challenge Room
- Day #127: Mix and Match @ 365 Cards.
- G Is For Glitter and Gems @ Alphabet Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #52: Think Pink @ Crafting For All Seasons.
- Inspired By: Anything Goes @ Creative Inspiration Paints.
- Anything Goes @ Eclectic Ellapu.
- MIM #141 @ Make It Monday.
- Challenge #40: You Decide -- All White or No Design Paper @ Eureka Stamps.
- Anything Goes @ Bearly Mine Challenges.
- Timeless Tuesday #221: Butterflies @ Flourishes LLC.
- Challenge #54: Die Cuts and/or Punches @ LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.