Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Challenge #158 @ One Stitch At A Time

Welcome to Challenge #158: Anything Goes at One Stitch At A Time. This is always a fun and easy challenge!!



I used Doxie from IkesArt. I used a Spellbinders die. The image is colored with Copic. The sentiment is from Sentimental Susan. The paw print inside is from a wooden stamp that I've had forever. Sorry the photos didn't come out that great... They were taken outside and they were very muted. Probably because of all the browns, not sure.

Copic:
E77, E79 and E07, E08, E09
C5, C7, C9

Challenges:

 Good luck everyone!! I can't wait to see your projects!! We will be off to church soon. Yesterday, I worked on the garden a bit and got Michael to mow the grass and Bailey planted fliers.  Kevin and I went for a bit of a ride on the motorcycle. It was a beautiful day for a ride, so we went down to the Harley shop. Since the kids helped out in the yard, I went over and grabbed the stuff to make S'Mores. We have a small fire pit in the backyard. I lit the fire pit and we gathered around and made S'mores and roasted marshmallows. Kevin didn't like the S'mores OR the roasted marshmallows LOL We got some photos and I will have to share them. Also, Kevin made me a shelf to put my wooden stamps on. I mentioned to him this morning that I would love to have my wooden stamps out so I could see them and use them more often. Its fantastic! I took photos. I will post the photos of the shelf, the scrap room and the S'mores party later in the week :) I hope you all have a great Sunday!!!

    22 comments:

    Karon said...

    Wonderful card - love the dog! Sounds like you had a fabulous day and can't wait to see your new shelves. TFS

    Sunshine HoneyBee said...

    I like your coloring of Doxie. Seen your card following some of mine in challenges this morn. There's a challenge at DLART April Linky Party that you can enter with unlimited entries. You can get the link from my blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    KarinsArtScrap said...

    what a cute and lovely card Susan.
    Thanks for join us at DigiStamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    Crafting Vicky said...

    Wonderful card. And you guys look like you had a wonderful day! Hope that you get a great Sunday as well!

    Marjo said...

    Super cute. Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    Hugz Marjo

    Mimi said...

    Great card Susan, I think I am going to have to treat myself to this digi, it is awesome. Sounds like a fun day was had by all buy you didn't share your toasted marshmallows with me :( lol I don't know what S'mores are though so don't know what I missed out on there lol. Hugs Jane, your OSAAT sister

    Hazel said...

    Love your doggy card. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. Hazel x

    ike said...

    Beautiful - he looks fabbo against the die-cut and the lovely sentiment. Brilliant card and super little paw print inside. Thank you for choosing one of my digis. :-)
    Hugz
    IKE

    Karen Letchworth said...

    That Spellbinders die makes such a great background for this card. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    Faye said...

    What a lovely pooch. Thanks for sharing at Cupcake, however you did need to colour on Kraft. X

    Karen Letchworth said...

    Susan: Lucky me, I got to come back for another peek! Thanks for sharing this with us in The Kraft Journal this week. We LOVE seeing your art shared with us.
    Karen

    Unknown said...

    Cute Susan! Love Ike's art and this little dachshund is no exception! You've done a great job coloring it.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    jessica said...

    Adorable card! Such a cute image!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    Christine said...

    What a cute card. Love the co-ordinating paw print inside. Very jealous of your new crafting shelf. Thanks for playing Simple Salutations on Speedy TV. Hope to see you next week.

    Suzanne C said...

    Cute puppy! It is doggone adorable! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    DIANA L. said...

    Your card is so doggone adorable love the way you colored the dog.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    Shea said...

    What a darling image that puppy is, and the little paw print on the inside is such a sweet touch. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC this week!

    Hazel (Didos) said...

    Ahhh this is so cute, what a sweet card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    Ceal said...

    it's just a dog gone adorable card :)
    thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!
    hope to see you again soon

    Rachel said...

    What a cutie!!Thanks for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe!!

    CraftyGirl said...

    Love the image and those paw prints make me smile.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    Made by Mandy said...

    Gorgeous card Susan, the sentiment is a great addition and I love the paw print inner. The doggie has left it's mark....

    Love Mandy xxx