Tomorrow I am working from home.. I have so much to do. I have a lot to try and get done before next Wednesday so that none of the bills are past due. So, I'll be busy at work tomorrow. Friday night I am having dinner with my previous boss. She was the best boss. I'm so happy to get to see her.. really looking forward to it! Other than that, this weekend I will be coloring, creating and working on Christmas gifts. I have a lot to do in the next week!
Okay... on to today's project to share with you:
This is a Jim Holtz idea-ology Assesmblage Clock. This is also another gift for my sister. My sister has really gotten into Scuba Diving. She has gotten certified and traveled to different places to dive. So, I thought of her for this. I wanted to give it an under the sea theme with a Scuba Diver. I painted the clock that blueish color. I've added netting and shells and sand dollars and starfish to the outside. I added the charm hanging off a bit of chain. At the bottom of the inside I have added sand. All of the other pieces are made out of clay. I made porcelain clay and used my acrylic paints to color it. I had so much fun with this clay! I've asked for some tools to help me create some other things. I even made a little pendant for my youngest with her favorite bands emblem. Okay... back to the clock! I've colored up some fish and sea creatures with my copic markers. Some of them are found from the web and others are from Drawn With Character. The background and Scuba Diver are from The Paper Shelter. I also used some Diamond Glaze to add bubbles and to cover the mask of the Divers helmet. I had a lot of fun making this. I think I could have done more, but not too bad for a first try I guess! I hope she likes it :)
- Challenge #292: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Craft Your Passion Challenges.
- Anything Goes w/Stash of Anything Goes (2/3) @ Clear It Out Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #4: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.
- Retarte #67: Anything Goes @ Stamp Art Papel Retarte.
- December 15th-21st: Anything Goes (1/2) @ Through The Craft Room Door.
- Challenge #274: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Tuesday Throwdown.
- Challenge #50: Anything Goes (1/2) @ Crafty Gals Corner.
- Challenge #64: Anything Goes @ Inspiration Destination.
- Challenge #258: Anything Goes (1/3) @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog*
- Challenge #47: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Art By Miran Challenge Blog.
- December: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafting By Designs.
- Challenge #39: Anything Goes (1/3) @ CCC Digi Creations.
- Challenge #119: Anything Goes @ Deep Ocean Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #10: Anything Goes @ A Bit More Time To Craft.
- December: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #214: Anything Goes (1/5) @ Word Art Wednesday.
- December: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Your Scrapbook Place*
- December Showcase #5: Anything Goes @ 2 Creative Chicks.
- December Challenge #34: Create A Scene @ Country View Crafts Challenge.
- Challenge #5: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafty Time Challenges.
- December Challenge #10: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafting With An Attitude.
- December: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Crafty Time Challenges.
- December: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Great Impressions.
- December: Anything Goes @ Just Keep On Creating
- Link Up Party Week 3 (1/3) @ Scrapbook Blessings Club*
- December: Anything Goes (2/3) @ Sister of Craft.
- December Challenge #5: Anything Goes (2/3) @ The Crafty Addicts.
- December Challenge #12: Anything Goes (2/2) @ The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge*
- December Challenge #27: Anything Goes @ Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes (1/3) @ The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
- December/January Challenge #82: Something Old (charm, shells, netting, starfish), Something New (images, clay) @ Creatalicious Challenges
- December/January: Anything Goes Altered @ Altered Eclectics