What has been going on with everyone? Here we have been working on buying a home. We put in an offer on a house, but so did an investor. The investor's offer was accepted, but they asked us to sign as a back up in case anything happened with the investor. So, we agreed and we kept looking for a house. Well... the investor ended up backing out! So, we have been busy as can be negotiating repairs and the contract on the house. They accepted everything last night and we are REALLY happy with what they have agreed to. So, we are well on our way! We should be closing on the 22nd of January. We still have rent at our current place through February, so that gives us plenty of time to get moved over and all the little touch ups we need to do at the rental.. filling picture holes and such. We are really excited! The kids will be changing schools, so I have that all lined up. I go to their schools the first week in February to get that all situated! We have been SO busy though! What a way to start the New Year! We are so happy and blessed!
Okay... on to why you are really here :) Today I am sharing my first January post for Cuddly Buddly!
For this card I used Best Buddies Just To Say - Pachela Studios Digi Stamps which you can find in the Cuddly Buddly Shop! I just LOVE these images! They are so perfect to decoupage! Just LOVE them!! So many layers... really easy to layer!
I colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I used some Copic Opaque White for some highlights. The Good Luck stamped on the sign was from Paper Smooches. I added the white net ribbon and the white sparkle fiber. I also added a few pearls.I have no idea who the papers are from. They were in my stash.
- Challenge #118: Anything Goes @ Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog
- Challenge #38: Trees @ Perfectly Rustics Design Challenge
- A is for Anything Goes @ The ABC Challenge
- Anything Goes @ Clear It Out Challenge Blog
- Challenge #15: Anything Goes @ Inspiration Destination
- Challenge #133: Anything Goes @ Loves Rubberstamps
- Anything Goes @ Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog
- Jan 6-13: Anything Goes @ Through The Craft Room Door
- Challenge #200: Anything Goes @ Try Stampin' On Tuesday
- Anything Goes @ Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
- Challenge #209: Anything Goes @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog
- Challenge #165: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday
- DTBST #263: Anything Goes @ Sassy Studio Designs
- Challenge #35: Always Anything Goes @ Scribble and Scrap Blog & Challenge
- FOSTV148: Scenic @ MFP SpeedyTV Friends of SpeedyTV Challenge
- Challenge #10: Anything Goes @ Not Just Cards Challenges
- January Challenge #31: Anything Goes @ Creative Craft Cottage
- January: Anything Goes @ Crafting By Designs
- January: Anything Goes @ Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- January: Anything Goes @ Kit and Clowder
- January: Anything Goes @ Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge
- January: Anything Goes @ Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog
- January: Anything Goes @ Your Scrapbook Place