For this card I used the wonderful Frog In My Pocket that you can find at Meljen's Designs. I had a lot of fun coloring this little guy and then decoupaging him. I colored him with my Copic markers. I colored him with dots and then I used the Colorless Blender to add additional dots. I love coloring this way. I think it adds a lot of texture! I have had that pocket die cut for a long time too and I've been waiting to use it!! So, I used my little pocket die and added the sentiment. I inked around the pieces of white paper and I added the twine. I added the blue gems.
- Pocket: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
- Frog: YG03, YG07, YG97, 0
- Worm: R00, R12, E95, 0
- Cheeks: R20, R21, R22
- Challenge #127: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #226: Animals (not sure if you consider this an animal, but I thought I would give it a go) @ Crafty Catz.
- Let It Hop @ Creative Corner Challenges.
- Challenge #52: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- Challenge #207: Letter T (for twine or toad) @ Mark's Finest Papers*
- Challenge #24: Anything Goes @ Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #12: Anything Goes @ Craftyhands Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #90: Anything Goes @ Color Me Creative Classroom.
- Challenge #16: Anything Goes @ Scribble and Scrap Blog & Challenge.