Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DT Day at Meljen's Designs.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Today is my DT Day at Meljen's Design and I'm going to share a new card with you.







For this card I used the wonderful Frog In My Pocket that you can find at Meljen's Designs. I had a lot of fun coloring this little guy and then decoupaging him. I colored him with my Copic markers. I colored him with dots and then I used the Colorless Blender to add additional dots. I love coloring this way. I think it adds a lot of texture!  I have had that pocket die cut for a long time too and I've been waiting to use it!! So, I used my little pocket die and added the sentiment. I inked around the pieces of white paper and I added the twine. I added the blue gems.

Copic:
  • Pocket: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
  • Frog: YG03, YG07, YG97, 0
  • Worm: R00, R12, E95, 0
  • Cheeks: R20, R21, R22
Challenges:


15 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable. LOVE the pocket, that frog and the cute sentiment!!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh - your card makes me smile - adorable! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

NanaConnie said...

Too cuuuute, Susan ! This will have me smiling all day long. Love the dimension and the 'stitching' around the pocket is perfect. :-D Terrific coloring!

Wendy said...

Fab get well card! Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands, good luck! Xx

Andree said...

A brilliant card and a super image.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so cute, Susan. I love how you popped up different parts of the image.

Unknown said...

This is an adorable Design, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge we would love you to join in with us again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
Xx

Jo Ann said...

This is such a fun card...Love the 3D image. I love it! Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful artwork at Word Art Wednesday. Have a nice day and sharing with you God's Word in 1 Corinthians 6:14, " By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also." Hugs always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Angeline Choo said...

What a very cute card!

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge.

-Angeline DT

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Susan what an adorable card love the image so cute and your design is just brilliant. Love Alison xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh gosh, this is phenomenal. Love the image and the dimension is wonderful. What a beautifully colored froggie. So darn cute.

Stampsnob. said...

I am so glad you put the twine on so you could share this cutie at MFP...............Lis

PaperDaisies said...

Love how the image matches the sentiment so well. A stunning card. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Unknown said...

what a funny card, it made me giggle!! Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

stampingbowd said...

Too too cute! Love the way you colored the frog with pointillism! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends this week!