Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Challenge #5 @ The East Wind.

Good morning!!! Today we begin a new challenge at The East Wind!! The theme for Challenge #5 is Humour (Create Something Humerous). I had a difficult time with this LOL!! But here is what I came up with:







For this one I used  Rang Climbing, which you can find at The East Wind Etsy Shop. I love these kitty images :)  I kept the card all black and white. I popped two of the small kitties and then the larger one as well. I added the white Candi at the bottom. I also added two gems on the side of the sentiment. The sentiment was created on my pc. I hope to see you playing along with this our new challenge!!!

Challenges:

10 comments:

marion said...

Love this one, so sweet !!! Hugs, Marion

Granmargaret said...

Great card for a difficult theme.

DonnaMundinger said...

Too sinkin' CUTE, Susan! Love those kittes and fab design. The black and white is so striking and the dimension ROCKS! xxD

Anonymous said...

Great fun card.

Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

Moira DT. xx

Unknown said...

This is an adorable Design, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge we would love you to join in with us again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
Xx

Jo Ann said...

What a cute creation...Love how you pop the kitties as well as the black and white combo. Perfect! Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful artwork at Word Art Wednesday. Have a nice day and sharing with you God's Word in 1 Corinthians 6:14, " By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also." Hugs always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

this made me giggle Susan love the image and your design. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, great image. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox with our animal challenge Hugs Tania (DT)xx

Sammy said...

You certainly succeeded, because it made me giggle! And the sentiment is perfect too! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Sharon Smith said...

Fab card love the design
Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge
Sharon (DT)