Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #51: Paper Piecing

Good morning everyone! And happy Monday :)  Today is a new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and I hope you will all join us. This is Challenge #51: Paper Piecing!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with. I used an image from Bugaboo - Ava and Deacon Love Word.


I love Ava and Deacon :)  I colored the image with Copic. I paper pieced the clothing... Deacon's shorts and shirt and Ava's socks, dress and bow. The embossed hearts and dots were both old cardstock I had. The pink paper is a glitter paper that I had from ages ago as well. I used two heart brads and a round brad to hold on the ki memories Ice Candy.. we know that is old! LOL I used Gold and Valentine Pink Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist as well as Red Pepper - Adirondack Color Wash on the white cardstock. I also used Red Glitter Glue on the hearts. Colorbox red ink around the sentiment. The sentiment is made by me and it is what Kevin says every day to me LOL. I thought I should get it down in a card :)  I decorated the inside of the card with the same embossed cardstock and the rest of the sentiment. Karon always inspires me to decorate the inside of my cards.. so I went for it! And there you have it!!

Copic:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Love: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, R39
Shoes: C3, C5, C7, C9
Socks Highlights: C00
Deacon's Hair: E34, E71, E74, E77, E79
Ava's Hair: E30, E34, E35, E37, E59

Challenges:

12 comments:

Blue Daisy said...

Love this card! Thank you for entering the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge!

Tracyx [TCT DT]

Misty's said...

Love this card, Susan. The image is fantastic and so is the rest of your design. Love your paper piecing too.
Michaela xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Gorgeous creation. Love all about it. The popping up of the image and word is so awesome.

Zoe said...

What a great card, thank you for joining in with The Cupboard Trilogy challenge this month, good luck Hun Zoe DT xxx

crafty-stamper said...

cute card and image,love the paper peicing and great sentiment
carol x

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card! I adore the subtle glitter hearts and the sweet image! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CYDI?! :)

xxbella71xx said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

Stella xx

TCT DT

MyCraftWorld said...

Hi Susan,
Such a cute card, lovely colours! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters!
~Lucy x

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at BLD!

lyn clark said...

A baeautiful card and a great inspiration. thank you for joining us at the craft cupboard trilogy good luck xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

valou250809 said...

Wonderful card! I love the coloring! thanks for playing at our first challenge at "Faieries Challenges Blog"!