I used a dry emboss dots by Darice, the red paper is a patterned and the white paper is cardstock. The ribbon is from my stash... must be 8 to 10 years old LOL The sentiment was made by me. I colored the most wonderful image, Cuddle Bug from MelJen's Designs, with Copic. That's it.. pretty simple card. I popped the blanket.. more like warped it and wrapped it.. I popped the center, but not the edges. I also popped the head over the blanket.
Red: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, R39
Aqua: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
- Challenge #55: Anything Goes @ Forever Friends Co Challenge Blog
- Challenge #144: Anything Goes @ My Grafico Challenge Blog
- Challenge #14: Anything Goes @ Challenges 4 Everybody
- Challenge #45: Something That Begins With The Letter "B" (Bug) @ Deep Ocean Challenges
- BLD40: Use A Sentiment @ By Lori Designs
- Bright Colors @ Oldie But A Goodie Challenge
- CWLC29: Things That Fly @ Created With Love Challenges
- MIM #128 @ Make It Monday
- Embossed Plus Red @ The Oulawz
- Challenge #76: Anything Goes @ Paper Makeup Stamps
- Day #44: Word Wednesday (Love) @ 365 Cards
I'll have to take photos of my area this weekend. We are pretty well settled in. It is really nice having a great husband and a great scrapping space. He has completely let me take over this room down here. He took the shelves we had in the garage and lined them up on the wall so I could put out all my stuff. He is fantastic! :) Our bedroom is right off of this room, so I wake up in the morning and log in to work and my crafting stuff is right here. I'm loving it! Anyway.. enough of that LOL I'll take photos and post them. I miss you all and hopefully I will be around much more again!!
Have a Happy, Blessed Thursday!!!