The Challenge for this week is to use your Favorite Things! Well... some of my very favorite things are dies!! So I used a Memory Box die and a Spellbinders die. I also used some stickles.. I love sparkly!! And I love dimension.. there is not as much as I usually like, but I didn't like her popped out so much really. The image is from Sassy Studio and it is Sassy Samantha... she is great isn't she! And of course... Copic.. I used Copic to color the image and I LOVE Copic!!
I didn't use any patterned papers.. just cardstock. I love Red, Black and White together. The Happy Freakin Birthday came from Creative Vision - Sassy Happy Birthday II.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Cheeks: R11, R20
Dress: R22, R24, R27, R28, R39
Lips: R27, R29
Eyes: B02, B04
Shoes: C7, C9
Earings/Bracelet: C9, Gold Letraset Metallic
- Sketch @ Sunday Stamps
- Anything Goes @ 613 Avenue Create
- Challenge #11: Anything Goes @ Challenges 4 Everybody
- Challenge #48: Anything Goes @ Dream Valley Challenges
- Challenge #14: Anything Goes @ Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog
- PIO #1: Black, White and One Other @ Pile It On!
- Challenge #141: Anything Goes @ Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
- Challenge #125: Anything Goes @ 2 Sisters Challenge Blog
- January Anything Goes @ Catch The Bug Challenge Blog
- HIMCR #79: Black and White + 1 @ Hiding In My Craft Room
- Paper A La Mode Challenge: Anything Goes @ The Outlawz
- Day #3: Layered @ 365 Cards
So, I went back to work on Wednesday of last week. I had a really busy week at work. Kevin has gotten sick so I'm trying to get him well. We have been looking for a house to rent.. I have lived in the apartments for 3 years and I am so done. I need to get some things in order before we look at buying a house and get some time established here with Kevin. So, we have been driving around looking at houses for the past few weeks. There was one that we REALLY liked, but we can't move out of here until February and we weren't sure if they would accept that. But! They did!! So we signed the rental agreement yesterday and we are all set. We are set to move in there on the 9th. We have until the 20th or 22nd.. to get out of the apartment. That will give me some time to get us moved and this placed cleaned up. I am so excited, but it has been so busy. I finally found some time this past week into the weekend to color some images and that is what I have been working on while trying to nurse Kevin back to good health. Now I have a bunch of cards to make. Here I thought I was all ahead of the game until I went and checked in on Crafting When We Can today!! Oh well.. that is how life has felt since Kevin has gotten here.. Just busy and hectic. I will be glad to get the kids back to school, back to work for me and a routine going again. I won't feel so out of sorts!! I hope everyone is having a fantastic New Year so far :)