We had a really good weekend! I did the school fall festival thing.. and that was fail, but at least I know now. My mother brought over lunch on Sunday and we watched Monster Inc. University Sunday afternoon. It is really cook here! I love the cold weather. The time change has me out of whack LOL! I will adjust to that though. What else? I have no idea LOL But it was a really good weekend!
Just want to throw out a quick reminder to go over to Open-Minded Crafting Fun to the DT Call!! We need a bunch of crafters to get started :) I would love to see a bunch apply!! Make sure you follow over there too so you don't miss out on all the awesome sponsor spotlights and the challenges beginning after the start of the year!
|Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges|
Here is a card for today!! Hope you enjoy:
The image is a Wee Stamps image - Autumn Happiness. I absolutely adore her images! The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils and my Gamsol. There is absolutely zero decoupage on this card!! I know I know!! Unbelievable!! LOL But I only had one image printed.. and I can never get them the same size. So, I just colored the one and that is it! The papers are all left over from last year.. I'm trying to use my scraps up!! :) The scalloped oval and the oval are Spellbinders. I added the three brads and the leaf and swirl are both stickers and the leaf on the inside as well. All three stickers are glittery too. I added a little bit of stickles to the green on the little dragons back. I distressed the edges of some of the papers. I also used Copic Opaque White to add a little bit of detail. And that is it!! Love this little guy. :)
Top Tip Tuesday Tip: Gamsol is awesome and I've learned a lot playing with it. My tip is this... You have to line the color along the edge and pull it down with the gamsol. Don't add color all over the image or you will not get your shading; there will be too much color. You only need a little!
- Anything Goes @ Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #43: Autumn Harvest @ Cuttin and Stampin Challenge.
- Challenge #139: Anything Goes @ Die Cuttin' Diva's Weekly Challenge Blog.
- Anything Goes @ Through The Craftroom Door.
- Use Some Orange @ Divas By Design.
- PTT #144: Anything Goes @ Party Time Tuesdays.
- Anything Goes @ Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #104: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Challenge #66: Things With Wings @ Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #293: Sparkles @ Cute Card Thursday.
- Challenge #183: Anything Goes @ Hanna and Friends.
- Anything Goes @ Paper Crafting Journey.
- Challenge #1: Anything Goes @ CraftyHands Challenge Blog.
- DSC #60: Trees/Leaves @ Digitally Sweet Challenges.
- Challenge #31: Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge.
- Things With Wings @ Splendiferous Creations.
- November Anything Goes @ Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #32: Anything Goes @ Challenges 4 Everybody.
- HIMCR #122: Fall Colors @ Hiding In My Craft Room.
- Challenge #184: Orange and Brown @ MFP SpeedyTV Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge.
- Challenge #4: Anything Goes @ Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge.
- PNDC #16: Anything Goes @ The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #44: Anything Goes @ 613 Avenue Create.
- Challenge #235: Fall Leaves @ Cupcake Inspiration*
- Challenge #57: Leaves @ Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog.
- B is for ... (brads) @ The Crazy Challenge.
- Autumn @ Crafty Boots Challenge.
- Picture It! Photo Inspiration @ Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge.
- 2TC62: Free For All @ Twisted Tuesday Challenges.
- Challenge #64: Autumn Colors @ Crafting for all Seasons Challenge Blog.
- Autumn @ Cuttlebug Mania.
- Challenge #113: Seasons @ Top Tip Tuesday Challenges.
- Sketch O3013 @ The House That Stamps built What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge.
- Challenge #116: Fall Colours @ Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps.
- Challenge #40: Any Digi Goes @ Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles Blog.
- November: Autumn Colors @ Ladybug Crafts.
- Challenge #5: Halloween / Autumn @ The Cupboard Trilogy.
- CMC #33: Anything Goes @ Card Mania.
- Challenge #64: Fall Leaves or Feathers @ Eureka Stamps*
- MIM #165: Anything Goes @ Make It Monday.
- Challenge #43: Cut It Out (Spellbinders and Fussy Cutting) @ The Paper Girls Challenge.
- November: Feathers or Leaves @ Stamp and Create.