So, I'll be heading off to work right after this post. I hope everyone has a wonderful day / night!!
Quick little giveaway announcement... Paper Smooches.. I LOVE them!! ... is having a blog hop today and is giving away stamps to three lucky winners. Go on over, hop along and get your chance to win in!
40 Days of Prayer Day Four:
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Day Four Prayer Focus
Cry out for a mighty movement of fervent personal and corporate prayer with Spirit-led fasting. (2 Chronicles 7:14; Joel 1:14; 2:12-18; Matthew 6:16-18, 17:21, 21:13; Mark 11:17; Acts 2:1, 4:30-31; James 5:16)
Pray for all Americans to take their vote seriously. Pray they will
understand that God holds them directly responsible for the stances of those they elect. (Proverbs 29:2; Galatians 6:6-7; Ephesians 5:11)
- I am thankful for the people I work with and work for. They are all really good to me.
- I am thankful for Sherman, the security guard at work. He is funny and kind and I enjoy seeing him each day. He just turned 70 at the beginning of September and he looks great and works hard. He is a joy to work with.
- I am thankful for both of the kids getting on the bus today and getting to school. Just like they are suppose to.
- I am thankful that David, the kids father, and I can speak civilly now. It is good to be able to discuss the kids with him and actually be able to communicate.
- I am thankful that the kids did their chores with a little less complaining today. And I didn't have to ask them as many times and I didn't have to take things away to get it done.